Cleaning with Mario #40 Klarna on his a$$!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's many many parts of the English language Mario doesn't understand but his over use of the word obviously really gets me 🤪 nothing is obvious when it comes to you Mario, you truly are an enigma 😆 *Mario frantically googling what enigma means*

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What has wee Maz done now, has he just poured the bottle down the sink or is he trying to say he’s used it all on his kitchen?
This is what I wondered. As he took time to show us the bottle he purchased with his “OWN MONEY” which funnily enough was exactly the same as the bottle in box! 😂 then two seconds later the bottle is empty. WTF did he clean in that flat?!

Aw where is Garthy
Yes, I loved watching his stories!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is what I wondered. As he took time to show us the bottle he purchased with his “OWN MONEY” which funnily enough was exactly the same as the bottle in box! 😂 then two seconds later the bottle is empty. WTF did he clean in that flat?!

Yes, I loved watching his stories!
Bought with Derek's money more like. The chucking round of wasteful amounts of cleaning stuff is the thing I hate most about cleaning insta. Hinch glooping great lumps of flash, then sealing over mouldy grout was a jaw dropper.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I have wax melts just cuz they smell nice, but I don't burn them (toxic fumes), I just use them to keep my knicker drawer fresh LOL. But Marhino being near-incapable of independent thought he just blows cash he doesn't have at Ava May cuz it's Mrs Hinch's fave aye

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Please someone tell me that I'm not the only woman who doesn't obsess over wax melts and candles? Like, just open a window ay it.
I’ve tried but I’m too lazy to be bothered to even turn my electric wax burner on 😂 As for the candles, I like that they make my living room cosy however my cat is a wee witch who tries to knock them off so I haven’t had a candle burning in about a year:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The amount of crappy bits of plastic and waste in that p and g pr pack? All that will just end up in landfill
I thought she had sent him a box full of tit with the size of the box. Buy no its just one bottle of flash FFS.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What happened to the flash spray in between the 2 stories? He obviously realised that doesn’t look very good that he’s only used 2 sprays of the stuff but was claiming it was amazing. I’ve got no words for the amount of tit he has been spewing on his stories today.

He try's to sound intelligent but ends up sounding like a fanny! The bombs didnt cause irritants?! Hes bleeping causing me irritation 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I want to try those new Flash sprays, but out of principle I'm not.
That greedy bastard like Hinch gets enough freebies, so I'm not supporting P&G 👎
Me too, I refuse to buy anything that is associated with her or any other instaloon.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Someone take one for the team and message him asking him where that full of spray he had went 😂 I would but I don’t want blocked as il miss his ridiculous stories as he’s mad as a box of frogs

• Haha
I have wax melts just cuz they smell nice, but I don't burn them (toxic fumes), I just use them to keep my knicker drawer fresh LOL. But Marhino being near-incapable of independent thought he just blows cash he doesn't have at Ava May cuz it's Mrs Hinch's fave aye
I bet your knicker drawer smells amazing my lovely. What scent do you like the most?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It baffles me why you would want a wax melt to smell like cleaning products eg fabulosa, I want my bathroom to smell like that but not my front room, I bought an air freshener that smelt like Lenor and it was really over powering and actually choked you lol needless to say I didn’t use it again! 😱🤭

Reactions: 19
I bet your knicker drawer smells amazing my lovely. What scent do you like the most?
I have one I got from Etsy that smells just like Baskin Robbins rainbow sherbet which I love. Or in Marionspeak "in the colour orange, in the scent rainbow sherbet, in the location knickers"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
It baffles me why you would want a wax melt to smell like cleaning products eg fabulosa, I want my bathroom to smell like that but not my front room, I bought an air freshener that smelt like Lenor and it was really over powering and actually choked you lol needless to say I didn’t use it again! 😱🤭
If youse are talking about Febreze in the scent Lenor Spring Awakening then I am well and truly in your laine ma lovelie! Pyoor vile! I used it once and swiftly chucked it in the bin! 🤢

Meanwhile awe Maz has wax melts in the scent Flash Bathroom. He's off his nut!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.