Cleaning with Mario #40 Klarna on his a$$!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right does anyone order from Avamay Aromas or know anyone who does? They look shite.. Pass it on.
I don’t know anyone who orders from them, but once saw two unopened Avamay wax melt packets in my local chazzer shop. Whilst I like supporting charity, ermmm not enough to buy those so I walked on by 😉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What happened to the flash spray in between the 2 stories? He obviously realised that doesn’t look very good that he’s only used 2 sprays of the stuff but was claiming it was amazing. I’ve got no words for the amount of tit he has been spewing on his stories today.
It will be in his bespoke Starbucks cup. Giving his teef a break from the ice cream syrup

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I forgot I shared a birthday month with our Marigold. Does this make me super boujee? 💁‍♀️

I’ll need to get a bespoke, pure cosy twinset for ma celebrations. 🥳
Me too ma lovely and a fellow Virgo. Gives me the fear as him and I are so different. He's got a few siblings yet sooo needy yet I'm an only child and happy with my lot. Virgo's can have IBS which we do share however I do tend to look after my gut instead of feeding it the shoite that Marion does. His day of birth is a couple of days away from mine and I totally hate it!!

Right does anyone order from Avamay Aromas or know anyone who does? They look shite.. Pass it on.
I did in the early days and you'll see from my posts and others that the scents would choke you they are too acrid. I tried a few plus the gift box and gave them away as they would stick in your throat.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
When is his birthday again? I'm hoping mine isn't too close to the beaky bastard.
I see he has ordered more fake tan, I suppose the stuff he already has would turn him a very weird colour as it's years out of date! Can't wait for the oompa loompa jurnee 🍊 He's going to look utterly hideous

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Don't know why he's getting all excited and getting an outfit sorted for his birthday night. He will be Hame and all cozy with his hoose coat on by 8pm!! He claims to be such a party animal but we all know he's a wee fanny really!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It was nice of Hinch to show Marion photos of what real fruit looks like since he is the human equivalent of a fried mars bar.

Marion’s Birthday

F1FB71F2-000F-49B1-81C5-58C30EBBD2CB.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
He try's to sound intelligent but ends up sounding like a fanny! The bombs didnt cause irritants?! Hes bleeping causing me irritation 😐
I was just thinking the same.

It’s funny when he tries to act professional. He just ends up loosing his train off thought, sounding like a confused melt. 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If youse are talking about Febreze in the scent Lenor Spring Awakening then I am well and truly in your laine ma lovelie! Pyoor vile! I used it once and swiftly chucked it in the bin! 🤢

Meanwhile awe Maz has wax melts in the scent Flash Bathroom. He's off his nut!
Yeah that’s the one, omg it was awful 😱

• Sick
Reactions: 9
In the Arrrrrvvvaaaaaa Maaaayyyyyy stories he kept smacking his dry lips. Was giving me the rage!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Saint marion patron saint of being debt free ...klarna disnae count mazda ...so aye and so forth

• Haha
If I remember rightly when he was wahhhfuling about debt he didn’t even include any support or tips for people. Just kept on about how he was debt free due to Covid 😡
Now all he does is spend spend on crap to show on insta.
no way did that person become debt free thanks to Mario!

That’s all I’m posting today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So when he was talking about the wax melts he said he burns two different ones. One in the living room and one in the hall. And it creates a lovely scent. Then next sentence changed it to he burns then in a double wax melt burner. Mate lies dripping off your tongue and you're no even trying to hide it.... Get in the sea monza

• Haha
  • Heart
Ahhh the savour of debt strikes again. His advice of getting out of debt? Use a global Pandemic that kills thousands and state it’s a blessing. What an inspiration. Marion, we know that you are really still riddled with debt and that’s why you can’t get a house of your own. Shame your delusional sheep can’t see through you. You waste money everyday on tat - you are an example of how not to manage money. So sit down and shut up.

Reactions: 25
*Warning*
do NOT take advice on debt management from Mario ✋ He still hasn't cured himself 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
"If Mario, the halfwit with a part time joab and full time spending addiction, can dig himself oot a debt hole, surely TAE duck I can manage something better for myself too"

Surely, SURELY, the above statement is the only kind of inspiration people would draw from this moron????????

Mario is not clever, not kind, not generous, not truthful, not trustworthy, not reliable, not loyal, not brave, not driven, not worldly, not wise, not empathetic, not original, not creative, not artistic, not comfortable in his own skin, not content with his life.

I weep for anyone who's bar is set so low that they are inspired by Mario.

That's all I'm posting today.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.