Cleaning with Mario #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This guy really ia an hole ... hes talking about some poor guy who has lost his sight and manages to turn it round to how he feels because of his eye condition. Ah duck off marvin and get yourself lost in your wanket !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This guy really ia an hole ... hes talking about some poor guy who has lost his sight and manages to turn it round to how he feels because of his eye condition. Ah duck off marvin and get yourself lost in your wanket !!!
He's sadfishing, he had the procedure done on his eye, and he said it worked. Irritating flat headed chav.

• Haha
Are we going to continue the tradition of not naming Melv's threads as he's so boring?
yes he doesn’t deserve any pizazz as he’s a crapet loving wanket

He’s the most self absorbed prick I’ve ever come across. Me me me, I, I, I is all I hear in every story. He’s absolutely classless. 36 and giving ‘someone’ the finger... Embarassing. Where’s the message? Show us Moanio or did Dim send it? He grinds my bleeping gears.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I genuinely don’t know how much longer I can suffer him for. I really don’t understand how people can go through 12 years of school and be like that. He’s really the most irritating self centred flat headed prick I have ever come across.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So that troll message was from someone who'd followed him for a year and had messaged him a couple of times before.

Haha the tide is turning and people are starting to realise he's an insufferable prick 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha
Definitely needs to be a nameless thread title, also, needs to be the same just like his content day, after day, after day.

Reactions: 5
New thread suggestion:

St Mario is always on a journey. Teeth, eyebrows, Ava May, carpets, wallpaper. Lord have mercy!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
New thread suggestion
Hellooo lovelies, I’ve mopped my flairs. Piss off Mario, no one cares!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I though Derek read and filtered his messages? For someone who wasn’t bothered by the message he made quite the issue over it witch facing and cursing like a trooper?

I though Derek read and filtered his messages? For someone who wasn’t bothered by the message he made quite the issue over it witch facing and cursing like a trooper?
When celebs do this they're usually classed as unstable, coz most of the tit they get sent is ignored.

• Haha
Thanks to @Noname12345 for the title as boring as he is!

How gutted must he be that he has had to save up to 'renew all this' with not just any crapets, but LUXURY GREY crapets himself. And then have to tell us about it in a poorly voice because his sleep pattern is all over the place.
Thanks to @Noname12345 for the title as boring as he is!

How gutted must he be that he has had to save up to 'renew all this' with not just any crapets, but LUXURY GREY crapets himself. And then have to tell us about it in a poorly voice because his sleep pattern is all over the place.

Attachments

• Haha
When I watched today’s story I was sick in my mouth a bit.
What an eejit he is

Reactions: 3
Please explain how I was mean I asked a simple question dose he still clean or sell tit now! Oh well at least he cleaned for once dram queen! What a bleeping liar

822F2DA5-4276-4A6C-AB66-367166BBF64A.jpeg
822F2DA5-4276-4A6C-AB66-367166BBF64A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.