Cleaning with Mario #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I watched today’s story I was sick in my mouth a bit.
What an eejit he is
Did anyone watch his stories from today? Making me out to be a troller! making up lies to get his followers to bleeping reply

Reactions: 11
He looks for sympathy any which way he can, it’s bleeping deplorable.
What on earth are all the other fuckwits doing mincing about to the Higher Love song.... Now that made me sick in my mouth.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
He looks for sympathy any which way he can, it’s bleeping deplorable.
What on earth are all the other fuckwits doing mincing about to the Higher Love song.... Now that made me sick in my mouth.

He a bleeping joke have you seen what he said about me! What utter lies I made sure all his followers have seen the messages

Reactions: 3
He a bleeping joke have you seen what he said about me! What utter lies I made sure all his followers have seen the messages
Did he name you and send his frothing gashed followers after you? I didn't watch his stories as he's so boring

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Cleaning with Paisley’s answer to Aladdin - Taking us through many juuurneys on his magic crapet

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He really is a bleeping clown.... it’s Felicia ...
I know I laughed when I seen @Zoiraahmed post - total plank he is

The two eejits will be holed up in bed now in their wankets - who suggested this ? Need come up with a thread name with this incorporated.

Even

So aye - wanket time

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh dear god .... they are selling the sofa πŸ™ˆ Ma lovelies he is just about to take us on a sofa journey πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ duck my life !!!
Highly flammable cheesy sofa for sale for the barg price of Β£350.. comes with criss (crisps to the rest of us) crumbs and exemmmma flakes down the sides

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s an ugly as sofa anyway ...my money on a chesterfield type but in grey PLUSH to match his hideous mental hospital mirror ...he need to invest in some decent blinds or curtains or maybe since his sister has spilt up with her hubby she giving her sofa to him ...so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.