Cleaning with Mario #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just came on to point out that the crowdfunding page he shared yesterday is now being shared online, on facebook, via local news sites, just in case Saint Melv tries to take all responsibility for helping boost the fund. Also when I looked yesterday he hadn’t made a donation to it himself, unless he was one of the anonymous donations, but that doesn’t strike me as his style. 🤔
Yep, just waiting on him giving himself the credit for it 🙄

Reactions: 2
So he’s called Johnie, why the duck does super Mario keep calling him Jonathon! head!!

Reactions: 1
I don’t know if anyone follows Clean With Curtis, but he is having a big birthday party and has invited lots of others insta accounts (including Hannah and James) I wonder if Melv was invited.

Reactions: 3
I don’t know if anyone follows Clean With Curtis, but he is having a big birthday party and has invited lots of others insta accounts (including Hannah and James) I wonder if Melv was invited.
I’ve just had a look, Clean with Curtis doesn’t follow Melv... guess his invitation to the party is lost with his follow:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve just had a look, Clean with Curtis doesn’t follow Melv... guess his invitation to the party is lost with his follow:LOL:
Curtis stole the show on the dance floor at the avamay birthday bash. Anyone remember Derek staying up to party and Melv when to bed in a mood and locked Derek out 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just came on to point out that the crowdfunding page he shared yesterday is now being shared online, on facebook, via local news sites, just in case Saint Melv tries to take all responsibility for helping boost the fund. Also when I looked yesterday he hadn’t made a donation to it himself, unless he was one of the anonymous donations, but that doesn’t strike me as his style. 🤔
I noticed this too!

Curtis stole the show on the dance floor at the avamay birthday bash. Anyone remember Derek staying up to party and Melv when to bed in a mood and locked Derek out 🤣🤣🤣
Ha! I had forgotten about that.I don’t know how Derek puts up with his moods, he’s an arse. I think Curtis is what Melv wishes he was, except Curtis is a 21 year old young man and Melv is almost middle aged, but acts as though he is 21.

• Haha
Creased 🤣 anyone would think it was his job! He literally bobs on, fires hunners of dots chatting shite then off he pops. duck off you absolute walloper. You're a tiny fish in a big pond don't forget Mazza, nobody relies on you. Self grandeur is vile to see. No wonder barely anyone wants to 'work' with him and its just crappy little bit and bat's of crap.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I've just been looking back onthe 1st Melvin thread for a wee burst of nostalgia and came across these 2 stories from Melv that I had completely forgotten. I am bleeping dead! He really does think that he is saving the world through his platform :ROFLMAO:
Amazing, ‘my crazy life’ aye Melv, what a crazy life 🙄 He must have been #gifted a new box of exclamation marks in that first story. What a tool.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've just been looking back onthe 1st Melvin thread for a wee burst of nostalgia and came across these 2 stories from Melv that I had completely forgotten. I am bleeping dead! He really does think that he is saving the world through his platform :ROFLMAO:
He wrote about not spending time with friends , what friends ? The two of them don’t have any 😂

How’s this Mario’s song ? These people are on another planet .

Attachments

• Haha
He's created a monster alright, one who can say in the same sentence, this isn't reality, but I'm keeping it real. The bleeping knobrot

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He keeps saying that song is his song but wasn't so long ago it was shite bright like a diamond???

• Haha
He keeps saying that song is his song but wasn't so long ago it was shite bright like a diamond???
Yeah and 'I wanna dance with somebody!' where he'd mime the clock hands ffs 🤣

Eww who remembers when he used to warble along to 'I'm feelin' myself' in his orange pyjama tshirt

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.