Cleaning with Mario #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 78166

So aye ..... this is the next thing I'll be on the beg fur me and Derek so we kin hiv oor wee cosy nights in oor rat catcher hoose coats
Imagine the cheesy foot smell, after you've used it for a while, wafting out along with the chemical febreze smell. Eeewwww.
Don't they have central heating? Why is he always rugged up like the granny in Little Red Riding Hooood.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Who’s that twit on his stories?

“Hooosecoat”

Get tae duck hen.
I still call it a hoose coat EEK !!!

That woman is a total gobshite and the way she speaks in front of kids too

View attachment 78166

So aye ..... this is the next thing I'll be on the beg fur me and Derek so we kin hiv oor wee cosy nights in oor rat catcher hoose coats
Does anyone remember Billy Connolly and theThe big slipper

Last edited:
  • Haha
Been caught stealing AGAIN. Proper little kleptomaniac is our Mazza.

Edit - just remembered I bought my aunt & uncle a Costa hamper for Christmas (they go there every bleeping day without fail and even buy the baristas Christmas presents 🙄) and I think saucers were included.

Just checked - no they weren't! 😂

• Haha
Are people really that stupid that they ask what wax melts he is using after Christmas ??? But I suppose to follow and listen to him everyday you would be down to your last few brain cells .

He’s getting the money for the carpets from Ava May for the wax melts . She must be giving him a percentage of each sale . He seemed to start spending more not long after they came out . I hope all the twats buying Mario’s wax melts realise they’re are paying for his carpets .
I bet his neighbours down stairs are relieved he is actually getting underlay this time .

I want to know what happened to the rats Melvin ? Once rats get in they are hard to get rid off . More lies eh Melv ?
Wonder if he is declaring these extra earnings to the tax man.

Reactions: 3
They can have a great game of hide n seek in the grey Wanket when the new grey luxury carpets arrive........woo hoo Our Derek, coming ready or not!!! 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
He genuinely wonders why no one will gift him anything other than wax melts and blankets? ITS BECAUSE YOU SWEAR LIKE A SAILOR AND ITS BAD FOR BUSINESS MELV, no free shark for you😂😂
And he can’t even get the most basic of things right like bye felicia “See yi later felicia“

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does he never have any home stuff from Debenhams or show us things he has seen at work he likes? I find that a bit odd ....

If he’s getting such nasty messages, and he’s such a little prick, why doesn’t he post the message? Because Mario, I think your pants are on fire!! You got no message. You’ve been poking your big wonky nose into our thread 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He is such a fanny. He has really changed, he never used to get involved in all the drama but now he's noticed it gets him engagement and bleeping loves it when he can pull out the troll card

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can’t believe how much crap he’s actually got on his fablon wrapped worktops ...dont know why I’m surprised really his whole tiny flat is stuffed with cheap tat ....so aye !!!!!!

Reactions: 5
Can’t believe how much crap he’s actually got on his fablon wrapped worktops ...dont know why I’m surprised really his whole tiny flat is stuffed with cheap tat ....so aye !!!!!!
And I can't remember a time when he didn't just wipe around the stuff. Unless his proper cleaning isn't for the gram? Same with the vacuuming. He might give himself a fright when it's time to clear the place for the crapets coming up 😨

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.