Cleaning with Mario #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s an ugly as sofa anyway ...my money on a chesterfield type but in grey PLUSH to match his hideous mental hospital mirror ...he need to invest in some decent blinds or curtains or maybe since his sister has spilt up with her hubby she giving her sofa to him ...so aye
I swear if some moron sofa company has gifted him a sofa i will actually scream !!! Maybe its buy the sofa get a wanket free !!

Reactions: 4
Oh I’m going to miss skipping through is insta stories with out watching them to make him feel special!

Before insta fame

He’s a miserable asshole working at Debenhams selling credit cards to people who don’t want or need them

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Oh look. A middle aged woman lip syncing to a rubbish song whilst scrunching up her nose and making heart signs. What is wrong with people

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What is wrong with these woman all singing, opps sorry lip syncing (badly) to songs and tagging St Mario saviour not only of small business but saviour of bored hormonal woman who are clearly in the middle of some sort of manic moment. That they feel the need to actually video themselves and tag this moron, and then get excited when he posts it. I am here to say, you didn’t get lucky out of all the 1000’s of messages he received, and he picked you: you was the only Idiot to send him one.
So aye!

Oh look. A middle aged woman lip syncing to a rubbish song whilst scrunching up her nose and making heart signs. What is wrong with people
I just said the same thing! It’s embarrassing 😬🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just on to plead the case for the new thread name sticking to the normal format. Cleaning with Mario #5.

If Zoiraahmed hadn't shared the message he blew up over, I would've continued to assume he had been on the receiving end of some truly evil hateful abuse given his reaction, and bawbag that he is, had that been the case I would've said he was entitled.

I'm mad at myself for not seeing through his b.s. immediately and forgetting how much of a wee loft rat he's capable of being. On reflection, had the so called troll message been at the level I imagined, he would've posted that message for all to see as we know there is nothing he wouldn't stoop to for attention.

Can we therefore not elevate him to the Hinch type thread names? He doesnt deserve the "flattery".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So crass

Just on to plead the case for the new thread name sticking to the normal format. Cleaning with Mario #5.

If Zoiraahmed hadn't shared the message he blew up over, I would've continued to assume he had been on the receiving end of some truly evil hateful abuse given his reaction, and bawbag that he is, had that been the case I would've said he was entitled.

I'm mad at myself for not seeing through his b.s. immediately and forgetting how much of a wee loft rat he's capable of being. On reflection, had the so called troll message been at the level I imagined, he would've posted that message for all to see as we know there is nothing he wouldn't stoop to for attention.

Can we therefore not elevate him to the Hinch type thread names? He doesnt deserve the "flattery".
I completely agree.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I agree. No interesting thread names. He is bland and deserves the blandest of titles

Reactions: 6
This is why no decent companies will touch him.
His 60 seconds of fame is over!
His jurnneee is done 😂
What he needs to realise is he isn’t a celebrity!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As a middle aged, mentally ill, menopausal woman I feel it is my duty to stand up for my peeps. Melvin's lovelies (lovely?) who send him their cringeworthy lip sync battles are just soppy cunts who are desperate to have St Melv as their geigh best friend. They seem to think it will make them more interesting, newsflash you fannies, it doesn't. It's just embarrassing, now sit the duck down :ROFLMAO:
#notallmiddleagedmenopausalwimmin #NAMAMW

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I still think we should have a "so aye...." on the next thread title.

And it's got 37 votes.

So aye!

Reactions: 14
I just came on to point out that the crowdfunding page he shared yesterday is now being shared online, on facebook, via local news sites, just in case Saint Melv tries to take all responsibility for helping boost the fund. Also when I looked yesterday he hadn’t made a donation to it himself, unless he was one of the anonymous donations, but that doesn’t strike me as his style. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.