Cleaning with Mario #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The silence is deafening and as much as I have great fun with his general ridiculousness, I find myself hoping that nothing bad has happened (like with his Dad) and he just cannae be arsed.

This is the strange thing about putting your personal life out there and posting to insta on the daily. We strangers arent entitled to know his private business but he's responsible for blurring the lines on that. Generally he lets folks know when he's taking a planned break so this does feel odd πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 13
The silence is deafening and as much as I have great fun with his general ridiculousness, I find myself hoping that nothing bad has happened (like with his Dad) and he just cannae be arsed.

This is the strange thing about putting your personal life out there and posting to insta on the daily. We strangers arent entitled to know his private business but he's responsible for blurring the lines on that. Generally he lets folks know when he's taking a planned break so this does feel odd πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
πŸ’― with you on this...

Reactions: 2
He's probably fine and just doing it to build engagement and to get his huns frothing at the gash worrying about him

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He will be back before we know it β€˜nothing much to say (talks for 15 minutes about not having much to say)’ Maybe he has realised his Instagram journey is pointless and no one cares and has thrown in the luxury grey towel......we miss you πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I was thinking the same and do hope all is well in Mario Towers.

My best guess he is just trying to establish how many of his followers are asking for him.

This will let him know if he should continue his journey or get off at the terminus πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Panic over! Maria is all good! Picture of the door knocker chair this morning just to prove it. Also of course his new ring light is better than his old one - but if he hadn’t broke the old one with his temper tantrum he would never have known. Every cloud has a grey lining!
But Ayeeeeeeeeee he’s fine! Nothing much to say but for dramatic effect Derek is on PA duties to answer mails because Maria is tired.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So today's the big day - Dopey Derek is going up the cooncil aboot the door getting smashed in ...... popcorn and a bag of cans tonight for us πŸ€—

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hes just been tidying his hoose ready for tonights rant about Dereks visit to the cooncil πŸ™ˆ Panic over
Ffs that monstrosity of a mirror is in living room now 😱

I remember seeing this print by Sue Gardner in his living room - it has gone now - it was only bit of character in that flat.

Screenshot_20200116-082607_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
He.Has.Tried.EVERYTHING. Don’t know why people are still suggesting stuff, he has literally tried EVERYTHING. Martins insomnia is a special kind, that no one else has suffered from πŸ™„
563561D1-BF59-48E1-B972-12F1F1B5F99D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has Ryan the cat been declawed? 🀣 (First time I saw Rayn’s name I seriously thought it was Ryan with a typo 🀣)
Cos that whole flat just screams giant scratching post to me - my cat would be in her element!

*EDIT - Not that I think declawing cats is a laughing matter (or even legal here?)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So the sun still rises in the east, sets in the west and Melvin still doesn't give a monkeys chuff about anyone else trying to sleep by getting the vacuum out at dark o'clock in the morning.

Equilibrium restored. Bawbag πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has he ever shown what the apartment looked like before Mario moved in? I’m wondering how much input Dim Derek is allowed in what their place looks like.

Reactions: 1
Has he ever shown what the apartment looked like before Mario moved in? I’m wondering how much input Dim Derek is allowed in what their place looks like.
At the bottom of his grid. My fave bit, having the beige kitchen covered in plastic cling film type stuff. πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Sing Hosanna for the son of God has arisen from his sordid little grief hole and has hoovered. Let us all gather together and sing sing sing like a choir of angels for He has resurrected himself (with the worst nights sleep eva, and he has tried EVERYTHING)
The Lord saw our pain at having no one to take the piss out of, so he brought his only Son back to life to cleanse our sins with zoflora. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Sing Hosanna for the son of God has arisen from his sordid little grief hole and has hoovered. Let us all gather together and sing sing sing like a choir of angels for He has resurrected himself (with the worst nights sleep eva, and he has tried EVERYTHING)
The Lord saw our pain at having no one to take the piss out of, so he brought his only Son back to life to cleanse our sins with zoflora. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Hallelujah! I think as it’s the day he’s resurfaced it should be a Bank holiday!

I didn’t like to say resurrected as the soppy Bastard would then sit in front of he’s new ring light ( ouch) and pretend it’s a halo!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He always seems to go to ground when other cleaning accounts get preferential treatment or have a get together.

So the other day Dazlin was sent a free Halo vacuum to review and LMM went on a jolly with the Sph2onge fella to present a community award.

Mazza gets a bed named after him and a rat infestation πŸ˜‘

• Haha
Reactions: 28
And the answer would be zero input. I doubt Derek is allowed input into the socks he gets to put on his own feet of a morning.

PREEEEEEEEEEEEACH SISTA πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.