Cleaning with Mario #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking about the rats today when I was walking the dog. I do hope the cooncil worker sticks his foot through Melvin's bedroom ceiling and a million rats pour down onto Melvin, while he's laying in his pit of despair.
I was thinking about the rats today too. So the loft has been treated and Melvs to get back in touch if he's still hearing noises in 10 days. The guy's obviously not planning on coming back unless there's still activity.

I'm probably being daft but what happens to all the corpses? Do they just get left to decompose? Will that create a stench even zoflora, febreeze and avamay can't mask? Will Dezza get sent back up into the loft with some binbags and the spray mop as punishment for not getting a year's free rent off the cooncil? So many questions requiring answers, stay tuned folks.

But really, do the corpses just get left :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I had exactly this thought too! Dead mice stink (had them at work 🤢) If it is poison they have put down, they wander off and die in all sorts of inconvenient places. You need to find out where they are getting in surely, and block that up or they will just come back 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
marty boy has been very quiet today ...bet he post a message tomorrow saying ..he’s had thousands of messages asking if he’s ok blah blah blah ...such a horrible little man !!!!!

Reactions: 4
Didn't know much about Rats so went for a read... kinda wished I'd stayed here! It did say the dead ones need removing after 5 days or they smell and lead to fly and maggot infestations 🤢
20200114_225256.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I was thinking about the rats today too. So the loft has been treated and Melvs to get back in touch if he's still hearing noises in 10 days. The guy's obviously not planning on coming back unless there's still activity.

I'm probably being daft but what happens to all the corpses? Do they just get left to decompose? Will that create a stench even zoflora, febreeze and avamay can't mask? Will Dezza get sent back up into the loft with some binbags and the spray mop as punishment for not getting a year's free rent off the cooncil? So many questions requiring answers, stay tuned folks.

But really, do the corpses just get left :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:
No when they thought my Granny had rats in her council house they came out put the traps down and I called back about a month later they came back to check and remove them. Thankfully they were all empty but you have to call to get them back out yourself

Reactions: 3
Hello ma lovelies, *rubs in half a tube of eyecream* thank you for your thousands of messages asking if I’m ok because ah hav nee. Posted a million comments today but I’m fine, happy Tuesday night mwah mwah 💋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Hands up, I'd be freaking out if I had rats. After an initial whinge, for content, he's not actually bothered. I'd have sold all my grey tat to pay a rat killer. 😂
and I'd have sex trafficked Derek to pay someone to concrete up any holes a rat could get in.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hello my lovelies.....I’ve not got much to tell use.......followed by a million dots then a head wobble with a “so aye”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hello my lovelies.....I’ve not got much to tell use.......followed by a million dots then a head wobble with a “so aye”
Plus..... I've had literally hunnees of meeseges asking if I'm OK.... I'm fine, I'm absolutely fine. Just tired..... <insert latest insomnia journee>

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m suspicious of his silence on insta...
Very suspicious....
He’s normally straight on his stories at the slight inconvenience in his life ‘holy f*ck my lovliessss stubbed mah toe the day....’
Bore off

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
He's probably gonna return only to tell us that he and Derek are going to step down from being Instagram royalty and in future, they'll spend their time equally between insta and Facebook. He will be happy to support small businesses and continue to collaborate with avameee and semichem. If it gets too stressful he'll leave it to Derek to thrash out the deets whilst he retreats to his grey gifted padded cell to look after traumatised baby garul reeen!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Maybe Dim Dezza has snapped and murdered him? Or the fucker has blocked us all from his stories :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok should we give it another 20 minutes then get the cooncil to break his door doon to see he is alright

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.