Cleaning with Mario #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Coming from the same area I will put my hand up and say I probably do actually say ‘youse’ a fair bit.
Would never ever write it like that anywhere though - I struggled to do it even there ^^^ 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Coming from the same area I will put my hand up and say I probably do actually say ‘youse’ a fair bit.
Would never ever write it like that anywhere though - I struggled to do it even there ^^^ 🤣
Same as me... but tbh there is nothing that angers me more than someone pretending they’re all high and mighty and so intelligent yet they can’t string a sentence together👊👊👊

Yes, but I bet you say ‘youse’ meaning more than one person. Melv used it instead of ‘use’ cos he‘s a bit fick!

• Haha
I think there should be a competition to see who can get the best screenshot of him 🤣
Devastated! Have never thought to screenshot him (or anyone else actually). And I'm not sure why I think this should be a virtual card game called "scabbie melvin"???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The wee shite flat five head saint is back waxing lyrical (don't shoot me) in his usual verbose fashion (i.e. too many words, all in the wrong order, mostly spelt/used incorrectly) doing a humble brag about how he can't believe everyone (really Melvin....everyone?) adores his scent.

THAT'S BECAUSE IT'S FROM A RESPECTED AND TRAINED 'NOSE' WHO HAS WORKED FOR PROBABLY YEARS TO DEVELOP THIS SCENT

It might have your name on, but it's not youse (had to be done) who invented it. Anyone could have done what you did, oh look, I like Poison, stick it in a wax melt and call it by my name and it will sell. You utter cock womble.

And the idea of pieces of him in anyone's house just makes me think he's wiped his face whilst visiting and left dry skin, sorry, exzzzeeeema, or cold sores all over the carpet :sick: or even worse, skiddies down the pan that no scrubbing with a nafty sponge or flushing with ocean water will shift.:poop::sick::sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve always wondered why he doesn’t do swipe up affiliate links?
He once said he could link a swipe up to eBay because it had his address 😂😂 the bleeping Dior was obviously logged into his eBay account so when he swiped he was logged in! He thought all of his lovelies would be logged into his account too!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know I can do better but I do actually want to sleep tonight without thinking 1-2 Mario’s Comin For You..... 🤣
E8871C26-B19B-4369-8CB5-D182BB45ACC3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.