Cleaning with Mario #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry to say this but I bleeping love Mario now! (For comedy purposes obviously). I would start a rave thread but I’d probably be the only one there so please don’t kick me out of this thread.

Hes somehow got 80k followers and could probably make some decent money from that account but he just doesn’t know how. Probably because he thinks being the store manager for next is going ‘all the way to the tap of the ladder’.

I’d love it if he came out as a comedian and it turns out his account was a parody all along.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m sorry to say this but I bleeping love Mario now! (For comedy purposes obviously). I would start a rave thread but I’d probably be the only one there so please don’t kick me out of this thread.

Hes somehow got 80k followers and could probably make some decent money from that account but he just doesn’t know how. Probably because he thinks being the store manager for next is going ‘all the way to the tap of the ladder’.

I’d love it if he came out as a comedian and it turns out his account was a parody all along.
I’ve always wondered why he doesn’t do swipe up affiliate links?

Reactions: 4
New “valentimes” wax melts. Why can he not speak properly

Sponge new dog cloth is for when your dog runs into the ocean? Where is the ocean in the paisley scheme

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

We have a theory here that he is a Daft Limmy creation that somehow came to life.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Mario describing the pet cloth as 'such a handy and nafty ideur'... Such a good grasp on the English language 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Please youse my hashtag because I don’t see what you are tagging me in.
So how does he know he’s been tagged 🤔

and it’s USE ffs

Right, just off for a dip in the ocean (have to find it first obvs) before drying myself with my nafty sponge.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think we should all use the hashtag & tag him in lots of random tit like oceans and saints and strangler fingers and photos of what he reminds us of

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What in the name of duck does Youse mean ? Basic english Melvin ffs !!!!
The thing that annoys me the most is the ’use’ is right there! He is actually expelling more effort in his strangulation of the english language. It’s just ignorance. You are a middle aged man ffs, not a cool hip teenager, get over yourself Melv!

Reactions: 5
What in the name of duck does Youse mean ? Basic english Melvin ffs !!!!
He's not the only Scottish instagrammer to use this term unfortunately. I compare it to the Americanism "y'all" which gives me the shudder.

Used in a sentence:
English - you can all duck off
Scottish (west coast) - youse can all go take a duck to yourselves
American - all y'all can go duck yourselves

You learn something new everyday, eh? ☺☺☺

Ffs, just realised he's not even using "youse" as common parlance here intended.

Bawbag - he's doubly wrong 😂😂

This is not what I would expect from someone who made it to the "tap" in both hospitality and retail !!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Maybe he won’t block you as it will show he reads here, but is he clever enough for that?
This is the big question, but on balance I'd say from his rudimentary use of the English language he is at least as thick as we all think he is :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.