Cleaning with Mario #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the impression that he unloads the goods from boxes and hangs them on the rails. That is why he does night shifts and funny hours when the store isn’t always open.
I can imagine that he might be allowed to change the bedding on the display beds if he does well in his next performance review 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watched All the dots... Brilliantly hilarious.

I didn't realise he had been all the way to the 'tap' and when you get there it won't make you happy... and we should quit our jobs and live the simple in life. Glad I now know.!!?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can’t. Stop. Laughing.
That’s from sitting with his head against his padded lush headboard.

I wonder what his mate Sophie thinks of him saying that he prefers to work hard for his money rather than earn money from insta?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg you didn’t step down from any roll you were SACKED you total bawbag 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That bleeping field!!!! Why doesn’t she just live in that frigging field with all of her handsnomessssssssssss maaaaaannnnnnnnzzzzzzes, and we’ll all live happily ever after.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That bleeping field!!!! Why doesn’t she just live in that frigging field with all of her handsnomessssssssssss maaaaaannnnnnnnzzzzzzes, and we’ll all live happily ever after.
duck sake....wrong thread 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm still laughing so hard about the idea that Melvin could give "career" advice in schools.

He lives in a manky housecoat, can't spell, endorses fake goods and seems incapable of telling the truth. Never mind the fact that he would take 5 hours to rant on about nothing and no-one would be any the wiser what he was trying to convey by the end of the presentation.

So unless he would be used as an example of how not to be professional, then it's a no from me.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg did he actually say "av been all the way to the top.......i was ASSISTANT store manager". 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Not even manager ffs but assistant!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm still laughing so hard about the idea that Melvin could give "career" advice in schools.

He lives in a manky housecoat, can't spell, endorses fake goods and seems incapable of telling the truth. Never mind the fact that he would take 5 hours to rant on about nothing and no-one would be any the wiser what he was trying to convey by the end of the presentation.

So unless he would be used as an example of how not to be professional, then it's a no from me.
Ha! He'd end the speech by saying "So, aye!" tilt his mahoosive flat heed and leave giving them all herpes by way of a dozen cold sore kisses...

*boak*

• Haha
Why does he never watch tv on the couch like us non influencers? So aye .....
Cause he would have to “fluff” it again?
Cause there’s no room with various cushions?
Cause the air is so thick with smells it brings on the exeeeeema
Cause he can’t actually watch tv in there cause of all the shiny tat he just actually watches himself?
My husband has put a Mario ban on our living room 😂😂

• Haha
Cause he would have to “fluff” it again?
Cause there’s no room with various cushions?
Cause the air is so thick with smells it brings on the exeeeeema
Cause he can’t actually watch tv in there cause of all the shiny tat he just actually watches himself?
My husband has put a Mario ban on our living room 😂😂
Because it'd also help him sleep better, but he'd have even less content if he didn't have an insomnia journeeeeeeeeeee

I wish he would take us on a hair journeeee to explain the reasoning behind that patchy mess on his flat heed

• Haha
Hello ma lovelies... how ur we aw? Just in ma cosy bed.

Headboard was kinda a giveaway marlon tee hee

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.