Cleaning with Mario #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will you bad fuckers pack it in? I might want to sleep at some point and I just know that some of these pictures are going to haunt my dreams ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Plus I can't join in as I cleaned out my phone last weekend of all my screenshots of Melv, as it was becoming embarrassing when I was flicking through them to get to cute pictures of my dog to show people .

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm laughing so much at those pics. To the point I couldn't breathe and started coughing up a lung.

Pure brilliant ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ

Also Mazza. Nobody has a piece of you in their homes? They have a piece of TOM FORD fragrance. You didn't invent that scent you absolute walloper.

Screenshot_20200123-110144_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200123-110144_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I'm laughing so much at those pics. To the point I couldn't breathe and started coughing up a lung.

Pure brilliant ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ

Also Mazza. Nobody has a piece of you in their homes? They have a piece of TOM FORD fragrance. You didn't invent that scent you absolute walloper.

[/QUOTE

my caption:

โ€œAhโ€™m gunna be fummming if this shite is awl fart and nay pooโ€

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wonder if wee melv is reading this on his lunch break, cringing that we have managed to capture him in such beautiful images. I feel a troll rant coming soon. Of course he'll never of had to deal with that cause he just ignores all the haterzzzz and just blocks it aw oot and doesn't get involved and doesny read it aw ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Wonder if wee melv is reading this on his lunch break, cringing that we have managed to capture him in such beautiful images. I feel a troll rant coming soon. Of course he'll never of had to deal with that cause he just ignores all the haterzzzz and just blocks it aw oot and doesn't get involved and doesny read it aw ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™„
This is my new favourite game Haha Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
News is reporting four people in Scotland are being tested for suspected coronavirus. I bet he gets meeseges from his lovelies asking if that's what's in his eyes ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is honestly the best thread on tattle! The Melvin floor tiles had me howling ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
News is reporting four people in Scotland are being tested for suspected coronavirus. I bet he gets meeseges from his lovelies asking if that's what's in his eyes ๐Ÿ˜‚
He's the sort of tit who will manage to convince himself that he has it because he had a chicken chow mein from the local takeaway

• Haha
Reactions: 17
But ah dinnae drink lager ma luvlies. Ahm mair intae ma bubbles or a wee gin ya kno.. so theres nae chance o me gettin that virus. So dinnae go worryin' cuz av bin pure inundated wi messages ๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah I've been waiting on the blister making a return here too, but maybe she's been too busy captioning the family album to comment ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Now what the duck is that parting all about ๐Ÿคฎ
I suspect oor Martin is using a wee sports sock down the front of those joggies ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿคข

Sorry jeaniepeanie but that's got Hannibal Lecter written all over it ๐Ÿ˜‚

"I ate ma chicken nuggets with some fava beans and a nice chianti"
It reminded me of Friday the 13th ๐Ÿ˜‚ maybe he'll follow in his brothers footsteps and become an actor.. Freddie Vs Melvin ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.