Cleaning with Mario #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He speaks so fast it actually makes my head spin!!!
I don't want to make assumptions about your nationality, but a lot of us Scots speak even faster 😂. Although I come from a different compass point, I too am a shireling. It's either freezing cold or pouring with rain up here so we cannae hang about 😂.

Most of us are smart enough to modify the velocity of speech when speaking in a public forum though. I've actually seen one of Melvins lovelies post that they think he's so funny even though they cant always understand him. So really, how DA duck does she know he's funny then???

Side note: If I could type at even a quarter of my talking speed I'd be over the moon!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Dark wood spiral 😂😂😂

he reminds me of my old uni assignments, throwing in ‘clever words’ that I had no clue what the were 😂 twit

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just come on to say.
Did he not share a pic a few weeks ago of a house and it said something along the lines of two years since I left this house and all the memories (I’m presuming his family home).
He’s just said he’s spent the last four years doing the flat up?
why does he always lie, he really does tell so many little white lies about tit it’s weird!
how many years have you been there maz? 2 or 4.
He most certainly did. He lies that much he just can’t keep up

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
4 years we’ve had the flat and have been doing it up for....

Why you lying hun. Derek moved in and didn’t have carpets for about 4 month alone!
Because he lived there with him but they didn’t declare it so derek would get help with his rent

He lies about everything 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
Right hang on laat night he stepped down from his roles becauae he couldnt cope and was feeling.sick with worry going to work.everyday and today he is saying he stepped down becauae of his eyes and he actually.enjoyed his job ? duck me he cant even keep up with his own lies anymore !!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Right hang on laat night he stepped down from his roles becauae he couldnt cope and was feeling.sick with worry going to work.everyday and today he is saying he stepped down becauae of his eyes and he actually.enjoyed his job ? duck me he cant even keep up with his own lies anymore !!!
Lol about his eyes, he's not even wearing specs in that pic. And he storied about his eyes, having a procedure done that worked, his eye is OK. Ffs x million, the exaggerating they all do makes my teeth itch.
His poor flat head though, looks like he needs one of those helmetsbabies wear.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lol about his eyes, he's not even wearing specs in that pic. And he storied about his eyes, having a procedure done that worked, his eye is OK. Ffs x million, the exaggerating they all do makes my teeth itch.
His poor flat head though, looks like he needs one of those helmetsbabies wear.
I’m actually shocked with how flat the back of his head is, I’ve never seen a grown adult with a head that shape? I don’t know if it’s just the angle and stuff but bleeping hell 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He most certainly did. He lies that much he just can’t keep up
It’s weird the amount of lies. They’re not even whoppers, just irrelevant little white lies but it boils my piss really badly!

He’s done it again this morning. He went to his manager two years ago to tell him his ill health 🥴 would no longer allow him to be in his superior role and he’s been in this new role for 3-4 years.
If you went two years ago, you haven’t done it for 3-4! Argghhhhh! Stop it!

I’m noticing it all the more now as well 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Surprise surprise here’s me Googling away trying to figure out what his Kerry Katona disease is actually called..... 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bless our Melvy Queen of Scots, what would we do without him pouring pure bullshit into our ears? He just makes it so easy to take the piss out of him and his delusions of grandeur.
Have to say I'm pissed off he didn't story my message that I sent him, it was right up his street :ROFLMAO: I know he got it because he replied to me telling me he loved it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bless our Melvy Queen of Scots, what would we do without him pouring pure bullshit into our ears? He just makes it so easy to take the piss out of him and his delusions of grandeur.
Have to say I'm pissed off he didn't story my message that I sent him, it was right up his street :ROFLMAO: I know he got it because he replied to me telling me he loved it
What did you say?😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.