Cleaning with Mario #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
76 dots to tell us he has been to the dizzying heights, right to the top. I was fully expecting him to tell me he started his own dot.com at 18 and sold it for millions 2years later. Maybe he became CEO of a bluechip company in the UK? Perhaps he started his own charity? Nope, he was a store manager at Next.

Don't get me wrong, that's a good job, but it's hardly 'right to the top'

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve never know anyone so self absorbed as Martin.

He spouts so much tit it’s unreal

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
He did seem to be protesting a bit much about not wanting to earn money from instagram and ever so slightly pissed off that his cleaning tips were *shock, horror* already out there.
I pissed myself laughing at his idea that he is some sort of interior designer and that there were people encouraging him to show off his "skills" (See Melvin, I can do the hooked strangler finger thing too!)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can't bear to watch, is he giving us his cv in the hope he'll become a brand rep for one of the big guns? They won't touch him as he doesn't fit the brand demographic. That's why they choose people with houses with stairs, multiple rooms, larger families with kids, dogs etc. So when you see the products in use, it's relatable. Cleaning a 1 bed flat where the 2 adult occupants are out all day... Not the same im afraid.

Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen The assassination of Gianni Versace. Maz remind me somewhat of Andrew Curnane aka pathological liar and yes ok a serial killer....ok so he isn’t a serial killer....but the multiple personalities and lies!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can't bear to watch, is he giving us his cv in the hope he'll become a brand rep for one of the big guns? They won't touch him as he doesn't fit the brand demographic. That's why they choose people with houses with stairs, multiple rooms, larger families with kids, dogs etc. So when you see the products in use, it's relatable. Cleaning a 1 bed flat where the 2 adult occupants are out all day... Not the same im afraid.
Exactly! Needs to be relatable, yet aspirational. He is neither and moans too much.

Reactions: 3
Anyone else think the potted history of Melvin's working life was very much for our benefit 😂.

No mention of Semi Chem though.

And who knew that if he'd only listened to his brother sooner he would've been in Mrs Hinch's shoes. Sliding doors Melvin, eh?

• Haha
Cannae watch that til the end. Sent me on a darkward spiral not to mention the sick stomach in ma feelin....🙉🙈🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And who knew that if he'd only listened to his brother sooner he would've been in Mrs Hinch's shoes. Sliding doors Melvin, eh?
I don’t think I believe him on that. I have been told, on good authority, that if anyone asks his brother about Melvins account, he rolls his eyes and doesn’t really say anything as he doesn’t understand the point or appeal of it. So I am not sure he tried to encourage him so much. I don’t think he’s brother has an IG account so it would be a bit weird him encouraging him to use a platform he doesn’t use himself??

• Haha
  • Wow
He did seem to be protesting a bit much about not wanting to earn money from instagram and ever so slightly pissed off that his cleaning tips were *shock, horror* already out there.
I pissed myself laughing at his idea that he is some sort of interior designer and that there were people encouraging him to show off his "skills" (See Melvin, I can do the hooked strangler finger thing too!)
Yep, his motivations were so pure he chose not to have a private account 😁. Wasn't it decent of him to manage the expectations of others that there's no money to be made, cos look how big his account is and he's not earning from it?

And he's so full of interiors ideas that he frequently cites his blister's contributions to Melvin Heights decor?

Welcome back Melv 😂😂😂

• Haha
I'm dead impressed if any of you got through all of that bullshit. I just skip every dot because he says the same thing over and over again.
"Aww poor me, I could have everything just like that, but I'm so great & humble I choose not to so I can share ma jurneeeeeehhh wiv you all"
duck me he's boring!

• Haha
I'm dead impressed if any of you got through all of that bullshit. I just skip every dot because he says the same thing over and over again.
"Aww poor me, I could have everything just like that, but I'm so great & humble I choose not to so I can share ma jurneeeeeehhh wiv you all"
duck me he's boring!
I can’t bring myself to watch his 50 dot stories. I manage about 4 then the loop begins again, talking about himself and how humble he is.

bleep waffle

• Haha
duck me he's boring!
I only got through all the dots because he was kind enough to leave the tv on in the background, so I just watched that and not his bobble head or his manky t-shirt 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 9
duck me he's boring!
But skipping through his stories means you miss out on discovering what a deep, complex, multi-layered and nuanced individual he is 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has anyone seen The assassination of Gianni Versace. Maz remind me somewhat of Andrew Curnane aka pathological liar and yes ok a serial killer....ok so he isn’t a serial killer....but the multiple personalities and lies!
Oh yes he really does!!! 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.