Cleaning with Mario #38 All the lip balms in the land but his crusty lips are dry as sand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread already ? These are going quick now... Just like Mario’s hair. Time to sit down and get some class, while perusing strangler fingers over the not cheeseboard and joos.
Smell the wealth ma lovelies on this new dawn of day and may your dreams come true tattie hearts mwah mwah x

EC3AC745-4AE3-4764-96B1-8B827962B8DC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
New thread already ? These are going quick now... Just like Mario’s hair. Time to sit down and get some class, while perusing strangler fingers over the not cheeseboard and joos.
Smell the wealth ma lovelies on this new dawn of day and may your dreams come true tattie hearts mwah mwah x

View attachment 609694
What an odd little creature he is. Why does he live in that filthy hoosecoat?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

View attachment 609694
The state of that nose man 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Never mind the nose tatties. What in the stovies is his hair all about? Is it a mawhalk??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The wee gnat is quiet this mornin hens, turkey dinasours & choccy donut dinnae do him any guid. IBS explosion or his oot an aboot & bumped into Roy Cropper my lovelies nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just caught up on his speech about how he alone is battling covid for the whole of Scotland. Wee Nicki will be worried for her job.

Not a mention of Derek who has worked through the entire pandemic along with a ton more other people who were classed as essential workers while he sat in the flat moaning day in and day out. I’ve heard of a lot of shop workers who unfortunately caught covid because little inconsiderate numptys like him went to the shops for a day out to buy candles and other rubbish and not just for their weekly shop 😡

Also nobody who has been raised correctly would ever look down their nose at cleaners (and if they do their not worth your time). It’s him with the problem and his ideas of grandeur that upset him…oh he is annoying!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Watching his stories from last night "I love a laugh aye, that just shows how well you all know me"

Who doesn't like to laugh?! Who ever thinks "Christ noo, I bloody hate laughing"? duck off 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Your face when a cheeky wee fart slips oooot
0EC29972-CE46-4B51-A46E-67BDC4CA50E3.jpeg

Your face when you realise it wasnae just a farett
59FEB725-BBBD-4836-9965-B592F33F59F8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Watching his stories from last night "I love a laugh aye, that just shows how well you all know me"

Who doesn't like to laugh?! Who ever thinks "Christ noo, I bloody hate laughing"? duck off 😂😂
Ma lovelie, do you think he laughs when he has a wee sneaky peak on Tattle? 😆

Your face when a cheeky wee fart slips oooot
View attachment 609806

Your face when you realise it wasnae just a farett
View attachment 609808
OMG, that hooter. 👃🤣 I wonder if we will be taken on a hooter journey anytime soon?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ma lovelie, do you think he laughs when he has a wee sneaky peak on Tattle? 😆
Not a chance ma lovelie. He would be spitting feathers 😆 but I like to think Deek has a wee titter when he screens Mario's DM's. If they are as funny as this thread who could blame him 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ooo ma lovelies bespoke new thread. Going to pour myself a lethal aperol spritz and get cozy. Mwah mwah mwah. Tonnes of love 💎💎

• Haha
Reactions: 22
he needs to get in touch wae oor soph an find oot who sorted vest life’s snaz 👃🏻
I saw for the first time and saved vest life's hooter before shot the other day. 😳

Hell no, he'll be fuming, and it would make my day to see him ranting at Derek with what we say! 🤣
I bet Derek just sits and nods and secretly agrees with what we say. 🤣

He looks like he's sniffing his IBS crappy smell. 😷😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have no doubt some cleaners had it hard! Hospital and care home ones who were having to do a huge amount more deep cleaning than would be the norm. Cleaners in supermarkets cleaning at the back of the public, especially those falsely claiming exemptions. Cleaners in B&M and HB who had to clean more frequently as some saw it as a day out in Lockdown. Cleaners in hotels who are cleaning after people quarantining after foreign travel or healthcare staff trying to protect their families.

Others were left without work as they couldn't go into personal homes to clean, or the holiday lets because they weren't being used.

Then we have Mario. I'm not minimising what cleaners do and have done this past year...but he does a couple of hrs, in offices that have probably been barely used compared to normal. He's probably cleaning only what should be done anyway regardless of a pandemic. I'd expect all touch points to be cleaned and sanitised in a normal year anyway because CV-19 isn't the only pathogen out there! It's not as though he's there all day wiping handles and cleaning toilets EVERY time someone touches/uses one, so in what way is he saving humanity? And I bet most other people doing his tiny amount of hours in the same offices or similar, are rushing from or to other cleaning jobs!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.