Cleaning with Mario #38 All the lip balms in the land but his crusty lips are dry as sand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just sitting down with some chicken tem-pure-aaaa and getting some class on the new three ma lovlies 🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wonder why Marion is quiet today.. Deep cleaning his mushroom button is he?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Ooooh a boujee new thread for us to enjoy, what a wee treat! Can’t wait to see what bespoke creation Masterchef Mario rustles up for his dinner oan this special occasion today. Get the cork popped on a bottle of Mumosa!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oooh late to the new thread, delays at Mazport control as the bespoke nikita sniffer dugs ran round smelling the wealth. Now someone get me an Ape Roll quick...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I have no doubt some cleaners had it hard! Hospital and care home ones who were having to do a huge amount more deep cleaning than would be the norm. Cleaners in supermarkets cleaning at the back of the public, especially those falsely claiming exemptions. Cleaners in B&M and HB who had to clean more frequently as some saw it as a day out in Lockdown. Cleaners in hotels who are cleaning after people quarantining after foreign travel or healthcare staff trying to protect their families.

Others were left without work as they couldn't go into personal homes to clean, or the holiday lets because they weren't being used.

Then we have Mario. I'm not minimising what cleaners do and have done this past year...but he does a couple of hrs, in offices that have probably been barely used compared to normal. He's probably cleaning only what should be done anyway regardless of a pandemic. I'd expect all touch points to be cleaned and sanitised in a normal year anyway because CV-19 isn't the only pathogen out there! It's not as though he's there all day wiping handles and cleaning toilets EVERY time someone touches/uses one, so in what way is he saving humanity? And I bet most other people doing his tiny amount of hours in the same offices or similar, are rushing from or to other cleaning jobs!
Very true ma lovelie, this wee tadger spent most of lockdown on furlough going on day trips to The Range but he’s making it out to be as if he worked the whole way through it single handedly. My theory is that he’s over-inflating his job due to his own insecurities. He’s the only one that has an issue with him being a cleaner. He harps on about the fact that he loves his job and he’ll tell anybody his occupation but but he’s the one who hid it for months on end and only finally gave in and revealed it after Tattle worked it out. As for him having offers upon offers, yet more fairytales and lies. Around the time of his redundancy he disappeared from Instagram for weeks and weeks. He was obviously doing what anyone else would do in his situation. Worry, panic and job search. He ended up getting this job he has now but there’s no way on gods green earth he got offered countless jobs and then accepted that one with within a week. Come on to duck Mario do you really expect us to believe that out of all the many job offers that were forced upon you, the one you accept is clearly about 16 hours a week? I know he obviously gets a top up on his wages from UC or whatever but there’s no way that this story is even somewhat remotely true. In a way I do pity him for feeling the need to over-exaggerate his whole life style, to the point where he is telling lies daily but he’s a fully grown man, this isn’t normal behaviour.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Aw hello ma luvlies, how are youse aw💎Lovely new day of dawn for a new thread! Parking my fat arse inty lane #38 and sitting doon to get some class but aye.
Happy wednesday anyway ma luvlies, we needty power on and kick this weeks arse so we can aw have a wee bespoke luncheon on saturday then up the road to get aw cozy🥔❤ tonnes a love tae youse

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just had a disgusting thought pop into my head, and if I have to suffer it, then so do you lot! 😂

I’ll bet he squeals like a wee suckling pig looking for a teat, in bed 🐷

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Just had a disgusting thought pop into my head, and if I have to suffer it, then so do you lot! 😂

Are you okay ma lovelie? I’m concerned for you having terrible visions like that 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 25

The thought of that makes me feel sick.....Poor Derek.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Are you okay ma lovelie? I’m concerned for you having terrible visions like that 😫
I don’t even know why it came into my heed! Was driving along minding my aine businesses. Then bam!!

I think that is a sign I need a Marion break 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Hope admin ban you for that! The mental image I have now is making me want to projectile vomit :ROFLMAO:

All his wee boujee cushions pushed onto the floor :sick:and the cat trying to escape out the windy and down the drain pipe again :m

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Cleaners had the hardest job during the pandemic!
Not doubting it was hard for cleaners - but I’m sure it wasn’t a giggle & easy peasy for all the nhs & intensive care staff. This guy is so full of his own self importance
I was just thinking this. Cleaners are amazing (especially NHS ones) but my hubby is an ICU consultant and I’m thinking that maybe he had a slightly tougher time during covid than oor Mario had!!! For a start he worked more than 3 hours a day!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I don’t even know why it came into my heed! Was driving along minding my aine businesses. Then bam!!

I think that is a sign I need a Marion break 😩
Hope you managed to stay in yer ain lain despite the trauma hen. Away home to get aw cosy and warrrrummm and have a bespoke hot chocolate. Tunsa luv mwah mwah 😘 ❤ 🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
To all the cleaners, don’t let anyone ever belittlooittle you like that - Marion

Nearly spat his falsers through the hole in the media wall ma lovelies.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He could redo the Hallway floor with a sample! Just pop along to Carpet right Marion.....

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.