Cleaning with Mario #38 All the lip balms in the land but his crusty lips are dry as sand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I still cannot get over the screenshot (previous thread) of him replying to someone who told him their mum was a cleaner and he replied in such a vicious and vile way. Cleaners are dirty scrubbers? Who the F does he think he is? Today championing cleaners saying aw am dead proud we are the unsung heroes of the pandemic. What an utterly pathetic creature. I couldn’t watch his entire story because I felt utter rage so aye back into my aine lane, need to get masel some class so I do xx

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Just had a disgusting thought pop into my head, and if I have to suffer it, then so do you lot! 😂

I’ll bet he squeals like a wee suckling pig looking for a teat, in bed 🐷
You bloody brilliant!!! I think the same 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Just had a disgusting thought pop into my head, and if I have to suffer it, then so do you lot! 😂

I’ll bet he squeals like a wee suckling pig looking for a teat, in bed 🐷
Have some joos ma luvlies. You’re welcome 😇💎🥔

262E3959-F6F6-49CE-BAC7-56A4FCFA95A2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Seems oor Marions had an attack of the vapours and gone full on attention seeking vague posting! Wee knob head 🥔💎
He’ll be back when he’s ready. Do we think this latest breakdown has something to do with his ‘who run the world - cleaners’ stories ma loveliees?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Ma lovelies sit down and get some class and stop hounding him he will be back when he’s ready. He’s taking time to put some commas in his life before it’s time to put a full stop. I’m really hoping this means he’s enrolled into some basic literacy course?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Seems oor Marions had an attack of the vapours and gone full on attention seeking vague posting! Wee knob head 🥔💎
He’ll be back when he’s ready. Do we think this latest breakdown has something to do with his ‘who run the world - cleaners’ stories ma loveliees?
He's definitely seeking attention. Drama Queen.
I hope he's been on here to read some home truths!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He’ll be back when he’s ready to show us another gifted journey 🙄
I'll give him a couple of day's offline.
IMO, Instagram is his life regardless what says, and I'll bet he's still looking on here and checking his inbox, so just incase, hi Maz!🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Im shocked he knows what a coma and a full stop is tbh!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh piss orf Marzipan no one actually cares when you're gonna be back.
Back in ye aine lane & get some class. He’ll be back when he’s ready hen his page his rules, i think he’s sulking because joe malone dinnae give him that wee candle, either that or his been gifted the wrang flairing, nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 25
FFS off in another huff again!
Has someone shat in his Swan bamboo bespoke kettle? 😵💫
The cheek off him championing the cleaners all the while he didn’t admit he was 1 for months is brass necked. Only when it suits his narrative will he jump on the band wagon and usually in his case, the moments past!!!!
He really does live in his own wee world. Full off wax melts, potent smells and many lies to tell!!

🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

Ma life, ma page, ma journey. Tons of love. 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.