Cleaning with Mario #38 All the lip balms in the land but his crusty lips are dry as sand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ma lovelies sit down and get some class and stop hounding him he will be back when he’s ready. He’s taking time to put some commas in his life before it’s time to put a full stop. I’m really hoping this means he’s enrolled into some basic literacy course?
Hopefully he swaps the exclamations marks for commas. Attention seeking eejit

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think he just gets really bad PMT. He will be back after his period. If he just invested in some evening primrose oil he would feel way better😉

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ma lovelies sit down and get some class and stop hounding him he will be back when he’s ready. He’s taking time to put some commas in his life before it’s time to put a full stop. I’m really hoping this means he’s enrolled into some basic literacy course?
Came here to say the same thing 😂😂 Hopefully he's off on a GCSE English jurnee 🙏

Sit tight ma lovelies, patron saint of small businesses Marion will be back sooner than you can mispronounce Olaplex! 💎🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think the company he had lined up for his flares came roon and gave him a quote and he was clutching his hoosecoat that Carpet Kerr would have the cheek to charge him after all he has done for them chantin them fae the rooftops. He helped build the business fae the groon up. Just like his cleaning has helped solve crime cause without mario police Scotland would be nothing he has single handed built them fae the groon up tae. So aye nae debates and so forth. He, will, be, back, when, he, is, back nae full stops in his life ma lovelies mwah mwah 🥔 🥔 hope you aww have a great day. We got this let’s kick Thursdays ass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Just caught up on the new thread on the dayn of dawn and I'm clutching ma hoosecoat and wiping away the tears laughing. I wonder what's upset Mario,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Marion is pausing, and reflecting, he has placed a comma in his life, both literally and figuratively,

Don't worry, Marion, take all the time you need,

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Put a question mark in your life to support get small businesses to offer free work in exchange for a tagged, mispelt insta story ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mario was just casually wandering about my dream last night 😭 I'd have preferred Freddy Krueger

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Mario was just casually wandering about my dream last night 😭 I'd have preferred Freddy Krueger
Are you ok ma lovelie? I think that was a Marion Mcknightmare you were having. Did he have on his wee hoosecoat in your McKnightmare?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Are you ok ma lovelie? I think that was a Marion Mcknightmare you were having. Did he have on his wee hoosecoat in your McKnightmare?
Did he try to feed you stovies and boiled bolognese? ☹
He came and sat down next to me and my friends and just stared at us, I just said 'uhh... thats just Mario' and the dream continued with him lurking in the background 😫🤣 it was seeing a picture of his beak this morning that gave me flashbacks

I've been having proper weird dreams lately but Mario appearing is my mind taking things too far 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Lol he'll be back, he's just whipping his menopausal mafia up into a frenzy for his next journey. Which i do believe he said were his eyebrows

Just for you hen:ROFLMAO::LOL: they're so bad

Screenshot_20210301-082634_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210226-192943_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Put a question mark in your life to support get small businesses to offer free work in exchange for a tagged, mispelt insta story ☕
Imagine misspelling misspelt… 🙄 duck sake Marion’s rubbing off on me. Anyhow its Thursday ma lovelies we did it! let’s kick it in the ass!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
OMG I love the Mario threads. They never fail to make me laugh. Big lumps of anaemic bolognaise to you all x

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.