Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DollyTheLamb

Chatty Member
I wonder what happened that Derek got the sack must have been something bad??☕

Meantime I’m getting hot flushes with the vision of wee deek in some sort of security uniform 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Popper

VIP Member
What if he really has taken a full stop and not just a comma. His inbox, outbox and letterbox must be getting thrashed during his hiatus.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Never place a full stop, where whichever God(s) you believe in has placed a comma, Marion will reflect by gazing into the shiny, shiny surfaces of his cleanfluencer paradise,

• Haha

Alistess

Chatty Member
I've been debating whether to write this or not for a little while. It's not great tea but it does add a bit into the mario folklore.
My friend used to work with Derek not in m&s before that ..I dunno if I should say where. Anyway Derek was the team leader/supervisor one night until he made a decision that resulted in a customer getting hurt quite badly. He was then sacked.
My friend didnt even realise he then lived across the road from derek and mario till after this happened. He says derek is horrible and aggressive but he doesnt know mario
Well, I’ve nearly finished my first bottle but that’s sobered me right up. Wee cute as a button Dirk?

• Haha

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
Hello ma lovelies, how are you? 🥔💎 Am fine, awll is gud here, am living ma best lyf awn ma week aff from work. 💁🏻‍♀️

Ahh wiz in Home Bargains earlier and "Higher Love" wiz playing, which made me think av oor Marion, bless his straight jacket and pearl necklace. 😏 👌

Dick. 🙄😂

• Haha

Sloppys

VIP Member
Well ma lovelies, I have had time to re watch marios highlights. Well there’s some absolute gems there isn’t there?! Ma personal favs have to be the hundreds of chat talking pure shit stories. Or maybe it’s the insane amount of make up but let’s no forget he’s no professional aye. Or even the dyson hairdryer highlight for his 3 hairs. There’s just so many to choose from ma lovelies.
Also, I’ve noticed over the last 6 months the amount of money he’s spent on the postage stamp - all the stuff in the hallway, the living room, the kitchen. I know a lot is gifted but they piss money up the wall. So aye and so forth.

• Haha

Andioooop

VIP Member
A brand new boujie thread, a new jurnee ma lovelies. Hope yis awe kick ass today & stay in ye aine lanes. Tonnes a love mwah mwah 💋💎💋💎💋💎💋

• Haha