Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babybail93

VIP Member
Aw Christ a “instagram” phone and his “personal”phone😂🤣😂🤣 Get a grip Marion, your hardly that much of a celebrity that your phone would be blowing up that much you’d need to get 2 separate ones.

But aye, oor wee Marion the celeb, the fashion icon, the hairdresser, the makeup artist, the professional cleaner, the big bawbag.
The prick will end up having insta on them both anyway. Such a fucking bell end!

Just when you think he can’t get anymore pathetic, then BAM!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

twilightgarden

VIP Member
We were rooting for you Deek ... we were ALL rooting for you

But maybe it brought down karmer on his arse and that is why he's stuck in the flat with Marion for the rest of eternity?
Maybe!
I‘m sure someone has seen him at Markies and said he’s helpful and nice. 🤷‍♀️
I’m doing a Mario when his klarna bill comes through and burying my head in the sand.
Derek is a wee darling

• Haha
  • Heart

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
I honestly can’t believe the little twat is blatantly copying Hinchy AGAIN. She’s very well known to take the huff after a blunder or when she fancies some attention and pisses off until she gets enough messages and praise. I don’t believe Mario is receiving such messages though, the sad bastard is pathetic enough to come on and make out as if people have been asking him where he is. I wonder how it makes him feel coming on making up imaginary messages in his head. No wonder his life is as as empty as his big bald napper👨‍🦲

• Heart
  • Haha

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
Feck it. Im going to make an offering to the Squirrel God and ask him to send a plague of boujie wee greys to Melvins loft for a festival of gnawing. It's been aaaages since we had a fuhl rent tirade.

• Haha
  • Heart

Delface

It’s not a station ma lovlie it’s polis offices in a building someone knows someone that worked there and confirmed that’s where the wee heathan works
It’s not a station ma lovlie it’s polis offices in a building someone knows someone that worked there and confirmed that’s where the wee heathan works
That would be me... my ex's other half works there... think he's made a few gaffs but apparently he's quite popular ffs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

laynelo_

VIP Member
Although it wouldn’t surprise me if Derek’s quite nasty like Mario I wouldn’t be so quick to write him off. Everybody has bad days and can make mistakes but that doesn’t make you a bad person. I’m still convinced Marions kidnapped Derek anyway, who would willingly live with that cunt? no wonder wee Rayn tried to jump out the window.

• Haha

Turmeric123

VIP Member
I've come visit from the Hinch thread this one comes highly recommended and very disappointed he's having a deep rest when I started to follow 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Sloppys

VIP Member
He really should come back and save himself the embarrassment of us going through all his old singing vids 🤣

• Haha

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
when else do you gut yer hoose ma lovelie? Nothing says selfish cunt quite like a shark and washing machine going at 3 in the morning!!!

Marion is geein me a full make over oan the day of ma anniversary. Blow drying ma 3 hairs in 19 seconds with the dyson and then tappy tapping ma face with aw his staypul products before geein me an orange face and white neck. I’ll be oan live aw day with the baby doll filter oan.

Am such a lucky lassie (like Rayn)!!!
Get him to lend you that nylon animal print blouse. 😂

I see the attention seeking wee ballbag isnae back as yet? 🙄😂
We don't need him ma lovelie, this is the Margrit thread now. Oi @menopausalmargrit pics of your boiled roast fried dinner immediately, so we can rip it to shreds admire it.

• Haha

DollyTheLamb

Chatty Member
Sorry ma lovelie, we have only got coffee or biscuit tea. Or if ye really want tae get rowdy a could pour ye a wee aperol and lemonade?
How kind Magrit al have a wee bikkie Tea thanks , that aperol is far too strong for me last time I drank it I was lying on my back like a deed beetle ma lovlie😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Poptart

VIP Member
Basically he's got all the free stuff he needed for the flat and now he can't be arsed with insta. One day these companies that these people fleece for free stuff will learn!!!

• Haha
  • Heart