Cleaning with Mario #36 Decorating your flat for instagram validation what a sad situation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine your life being so boring and dull that you speak about Christmas and your birthday months before, then you go on and beg for a freebie whilst trying to have more engagement from your followers for your dying Instagram page. What a sad little life Marion.

Get a bleeping grip and maybe do things with your life instead of never leaving Derek’s bedsit and actually put your hands in your DEBT-FREE pockets and PAY for something ya wee hole🖕🏽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Ohhhhh I’ve had a right wee chuckle this morning at the comments about Moira’s birthday extravaganza. This is my prediction:

• treated to hunners of birthday story reposts from his minions
• a boomerang of him dancing with a balloon with his age on it
• a selfie of Deek and Melv on the train on their amazing adventure (ten mins oan the train from Paisley to central) into the big city
• a video tour of their boujee Dakota bedroom which will no doubt prompt some kind of “redecoratoring” jurney
• a picture of a pizza and pasta dinner from a shite Italian (a share bowl of chips off to the side of the shot)
• a boomerang of either gin or Prosecco
• ten o clock he’s back to the room greetin coz his shoes have hurt his feet and he’s past his bedtime
• “Night night ma lovelies thanks for all your messages in ma outbox, there’s pure thoosans”

Then the following morning we will get 40 mins worth of dots with a fabricated story about how a fan accosted him and then another one about how he flashed his button mushroom to the maid and he’s absolootely mortified! *holds onto big ass nose while fake cry laughing*

N that’s it. Canny wait. 🥳🙄😂🥔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
I wonder whit horror movie Mario was watching. Probably a wee film about someone working a full 40 hour week 😱

😂😂😂

It’s terrifying ma lovelie. It’s called The Rent Collector and the main character needs to work a 40 hour week, pay fuhl rent and the small business gifted items stop!

There’s a cliffhanger at the end when the tax man shows up...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Ohhhhh I’ve had a right wee chuckle this morning at the comments about Moira’s birthday extravaganza. This is my prediction:

• treated to hunners of birthday story reposts from his minions
• a boomerang of him dancing with a balloon with his age on it
• a selfie of Deek and Melv on the train on their amazing adventure (ten mins oan the train from Paisley to central) into the big city
• a video tour of their boujee Dakota bedroom which will no doubt prompt some kind of “redecoratoring” jurney
• a picture of a pizza and pasta dinner from a shite Italian (a share bowl of chips off to the side of the shot)
• a boomerang of either gin or Prosecco
• ten o clock he’s back to the room greetin coz his shoes have hurt his feet and he’s past his bedtime
• “Night night ma lovelies thanks for all your messages in ma outbox, there’s pure thoosans”

Then the following morning we will get 40 mins worth of dots with a fabricated story about how a fan accosted him and then another one about how he flashed his button mushroom to the maid and he’s absolootely mortified! *holds onto big ass nose while fake cry laughing*

N that’s it. Canny wait. 🥳🙄😂🥔
It’s like you’ve the gift of clairvoyance ma loveliee, this is exactly how the day will pan out. I can see it now!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
😂😂😂

It’s terrifying ma lovelie. It’s called The Rent Collector and the main character needs to work a 40 hour week, pay fuhl rent and the small business gifted items stop!

😂😂
I think I've seen it ma lovelie! There is a harrowing scene in DFS when the main character is required to pay for their sofa in full. 😱 I can imagine Mario clutching his hoosecoat in shock and disbelief!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
WHY IS HE OBSESSED WITH BEING ‘COSY’. Ffs he says it every.single.day 🤬
I think if he says it enough times he makes himself believe that his “showroom” style living room whilst he dons his manky hoosecoat is cosy.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
😂😂😂

The sequel is called The Hole 🕳!!! A mysterious hole appears in a Paisley bedsit, swallow tvs and makes them turn blue.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Knowing Marion he will have booked Dakota at Eurocentral and not in Glasgow City because we know he’s unable to do anything right.

Oh a cannae wait until August ma lovelies. A think al start a countdown oan the app oan ma phone.

Av now got between noo and August to securea wee weekend receptionist joab at the Dakota. 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
All
😂😂
I think I've seen it ma lovelie! There is a harrowing scene in DFS when the main character is required to pay for their sofa in full. 😱 I can imagine Mario clutching his hoosecoat in shock and disbelief!
All 3 bloody sofas dont you mean?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The Hole 🕳 doesn’t sound as scary as I thot it was going to be 🙈😂🤣😂🤣
It's terrifying ma lovelie, look!

Knowing Marion he will have booked Dakota at Eurocentral and not in Glasgow City because we know he’s unable to do anything right.

Oh a cannae wait until August ma lovelies. A think al start a countdown oan the app oan ma phone.

Av now got between noo and August to securea wee weekend receptionist joab at the Dakota. 💎
Now ma lovelie, youse have got to get a wee cleaning joab there, so youse can rummage through his suitcase and check the sheets for ibs.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
He’s got something else to look forward to now! This will top the trip to the hotel round the corner ...
7C134A90-C6F8-4554-AB8D-E272A6896691.jpeg

I suspect Marion’s bespoke bowels will put their “stops the pong” claim to the test...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
He’s got something else to look forward to now! This will top the trip to the hotel round the corner ...View attachment 589838

I suspect Marion’s bespoke bowels will put their “stops the pong” claim to the test...
It is just the tube inside that’s scented and not the loo roll itself. No end of the comments to that post on Instagram don’t seem to understand that. “Thrush etc”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
E1493AD0-1611-43C5-8ED0-9CC8A5E239A6.jpeg

Ma lovelies, I have some questions

1) is that a tomato in the middle?
2) why are the mushrooms anaemic?
3) are they eating bent over the kitchen counter since placemats are there?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Luvlieeesss! listen a know you aw think I’m fabulousa daft, well ye are alright a am. BUT do you aw no know me at aw?? I have really severe SENSITIVE skin and allergies. And the thought a huvin that wiping between the peachy cheeks, flares the IBS.

But will prob have it all over the cluttered hoose, on every radiator cover, ye know fur the scent boost.

And will also mention how much of it if a huv been gifted each day.

A will stick tae ma Aldi ain brand. You know the wan you need to use a full roll To wipe yer arse with.

Away tae get cosey. Tuns a luv 🥔🥔 💎💎❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.