Cleaning with Mario #36 Decorating your flat for instagram validation what a sad situation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does this skinny wank stain manage to consume so much shite and processed junk. But still a skinny wank stain? The mind is boggled.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How does this skinny wank stain manage to consume so much shite and processed junk. But still a skinny wank stain? The mind is boggled.
Because heā€™s constantly shitting through the eye of a needle ma lovely

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
View attachment 590087

Ma lovelies, I have some questions

1) is that a tomato in the middle?
2) why are the mushrooms anaemic?
3) are they eating bent over the kitchen counter since placemats are there?
The placemats are oot to protect the falbon whilst plating up ma lovelie. Not exactly practical as a kitchen work surface if it's that level of delicate. Shoulda sprung for actual new worktops šŸ‘Œ. Cheapskate!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It is just the tube inside thatā€™s scented and not the loo roll itself. No end of the comments to that post on Instagram donā€™t seem to understand that. ā€œThrush etcā€
Sorry hen Iā€™ll get back in ma ain lane, thought the actual paper was scented.

View attachment 590087

Ma lovelies, I have some questions

1) is that a tomato in the middle?
2) why are the mushrooms anaemic?
3) are they eating bent over the kitchen counter since placemats are there?
Never have I seen such a revolting looking fry up!
The mushrooms! šŸ¤® The ā€œtomatoesā€ that look like an internal organ! šŸ¤® The half arsed toast! šŸ¤® The slicey with some bespoke IBS on top! šŸ¤®
Naw. āœ‹

Poor, poor Derek. Not only having to eat that abomination but also suffer Marionā€™s bespoke IBS. #FreeDerek

I predict a bedsheet change the morra lovelies!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sorry hen Iā€™ll get back in ma ain lane, thought the actual paper was scented.

Never have I seen such a revolting looking fry up!
The mushrooms! šŸ¤® The ā€œtomatoesā€ that look like an internal organ! šŸ¤® The half arsed toast! šŸ¤® The slicey with some bespoke IBS on top! šŸ¤®
Naw. āœ‹

Poor, poor Derek. Not only having to eat that abomination but also suffer Marionā€™s bespoke IBS. #FreeDerek

I predict a bedsheet change the morra lovelies!
Sorry if I sounded snappy. šŸ˜« I blame Sallie axl

• Haha
Reactions: 10
His latest story is just "I've shown you my media wall and free tit now I've nothing else to tell yas. So aye" šŸ™„šŸ˜“

• Haha
Reactions: 32
How many times ma lovelies does he say he isnā€™t gonna force himself onto the gram? At least once a week šŸ™ˆ

That TV looks even worse with the ledā€™s - I know itā€™s too small for the hole but at the very least have it in the centre of it. I couldnā€™t sit in front of that.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How many times ma lovelies does he say he isnā€™t gonna force himself onto the gram? At least once a week šŸ™ˆ

That TV looks even worse with the ledā€™s - I know itā€™s too small for the hole but at the very least have it in the centre of it. I couldnā€™t sit in front of that.
Bet itā€™s not the only thing too small for the hole. šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Heā€™s got something else to look forward to now! This will top the trip to the hotel round the corner ...View attachment 589838

I suspect Marionā€™s bespoke bowels will put their ā€œstops the pongā€ claim to the test...
Oh ma lovelie, i think they would give Marion a new bespoke complaint, especially with his highly sensitive skin......an itchy arsehole. šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 12
His latest story is just "I've shown you my media wall and free tit now I've nothing else to tell yas. So aye" šŸ™„šŸ˜“
I think heā€™s in the huff he didnā€™t get as much love over his shitey living room reveal as he thought he would. And the new TV looks like a total joke rattling in the media wall hole with the crap LEDs šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.