Cleaning with Mario #36 Decorating your flat for instagram validation what a sad situation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he’s in the huff he didn’t get as much love over his shitey living room reveal as he thought he would. And the new TV looks like a total joke rattling in the media wall hole with the crap LEDs 🤣
I was thinking this after seeing his story. He’s probably on this reading all the comments and realised how disgusted people are with all the free shite he has managed to blag for that horrendous living room.
No doubt we’ll have the bespoke wardrobe saga soon 🙄
Absolute tit of a man

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He's not 100%?. What the hell Is wrong with him now?!. He needs to cut back on the wax melts or get himself checked out 🙄

btw Mario. You don't need to post anymore cleaning stories, because each one is the same as the last one 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Thread suggestion - Tv too small for the hole, his hoose certainly isn’t goals.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I champion you on? Tic toc? What the duck was in his food tonight? How can he not spell tiktok, ITS RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF HIM

• Haha
Whatever thread title wins , can you get ‘Crabbit’ in there somewhere 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh ma lovelie, i think they would give Marion a new bespoke complaint, especially with his highly sensitive skin......an itchy arsehole. 🤣
Don't give Marion ideas for an hole journey!

If you think his bespoke TV looks crappy...wait until you see his fudge pipe ma lovelies xx mwah

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I was thinking this after seeing his story. He’s probably on this reading all the comments and realised how disgusted people are with all the free shite he has managed to blag for that horrendous living room.
No doubt we’ll have the bespoke wardrobe saga soon 🙄
Absolute tit of a man
I think you are right out of yer lane. If Marion had any self awareness I don't think he would be on the gram. He is a total tit

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m not gonna force myself on to insta, good, you absolute moron, grow up maz nobody gives a flying tit what your doing, sit in your hobbit hole aww nice and cosy, watching TikTok, you know that thing you said you hated because it was sooo toxic! 🤬🤭🤣

• Haha
As much as I love these threads and find Mario quite fascinating in an almost scientific experiment kind of way, it really is a sad way to live. Seeking validation from total strangers on the internet, working a part time job in late 30s and spending the rest of your time in cheap tat shops, or getting cozy in your hoosecoat. Always "no well" or "crabbit". He really doesn't personify the "living ma best life" image he tries so desperately to portray.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Sorry ma lovelies, just caught up now (thread still as hilarious as ever) as had a hectic few days at work. I work more than 6hrs a week unlike maid Marian so I’m absolootely shattered ma wee hens.

That breakfast?! What on Earth is that in the middle of the plate? On first glance I thought it was marions prolapsed hole from his IBS being through the flairs.
Tuna in between two slices of toast? I never have tuna on a breakfast, maybe this is marions bespoke version of salmon.
The bacon looks cremated to within an inch of its life, Dan-yell almost called him wondering why he’d Replaced the studded cooch with a leather settee.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Regardless if it’s Tuna or breadcrumbs, it looked rank. He will be on the throne as we speak. Gives him another excuse to ‘Gut his Lavvy’

His post last night regarding forcing himself on the gram 🙄 bore off Mazda!! You do force your self on and you force the content. And you force it aw doon our throats, the amount of gifted clutter shite you have.

we will next hear from Maid Marion closer to his birthday or when his boujeeee borrower closet gets done in the council gaff.

Back in ma lane luvlies, tuns a love .

🥔🥔💎💎❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion: Showing off freebies is a nasty habit. Stay oot his path when he's crabbit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Thread suggestion - buying Xmas decorations in May, he's crabbit so stay out his way!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Doesn’t surprise me to hear Mario is capable of eating and enjoying a tuna toast abomination. The man is a culinary monster.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m over visiting from the Hinch/Stacey/Label Lady threads. You lot have me rolling!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m over visiting from the Hinch/Stacey/Label Lady threads. You lot have me rolling!
Welcome ma lovelie, grab a wee gifted crushed velvet chair, get yout wax melts on, get on your fuzzy felt hoosecoat and make yourself at home. Don't forget your tapas, joos and criss to snack on. Oh and keep cosy. 😘 💎 🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.