Cleaning with Mario #36 Decorating your flat for instagram validation what a sad situation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did he pay for the decorating or was that gifted as well? I actually felt quite happy for him yesterday saving up to get his living room done and how happy it made him - more fool me it's all been bloody gifted. Why would he phone Danielle to store the sofas don't believe it at all I think he phoned and asked that she store them then went on to say he wasn't sure colour would fit new decor (hint hint for new ones) x
This is what I don’t understand - why even get Danielle involved - arrange to store your sofas somewhere else - like in actual storage you pay for. And why mention that the old sofa wouldn’t go with the new decor - bleeping beggy bastard 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Snidey wee rat
House full of tat
A freebie you say?
I'm having that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
I cant believe he asked her to store them for him. what kind of tight cheap Fishwife Who would do that?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I cant believe he asked her to store them for him. what kind of tight cheap Fishwife Who would do that?
He’s fulla shite. Just some made up shite to make him seem less of a begging bastard. As if it was Danielles idea to gift him a new sofa. Aye right. We all know the tight bleep went on the scrounge for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This is what I don’t understand - why even get Danielle involved - arrange to store your sofas somewhere else - like in actual storage you pay for. And why mention that the old sofa wouldn’t go with the new decor - bleeping beggy bastard 🤬
I don’t get how the old ones wouldn’t go? They were grey. The new ones are grey? Bizarre. Dan-Yell must be a few strawberry tarts short of a high tea! 🥔💎

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I just can’t deal with him anymore. I was actually surprised by how much I liked his panelling etc. Mario has always annoyed me and he’s funny to watch to make fun of with his quirks and stuff but how he blatantly lie to his followers when they asked if he was getting new sofas and guess what a week later he has new sofas.

Why lie?!? Who would have any right to say anything if some daft business owner wanted to gift him more free furniture when he had perfectly good sofas before - even if they were ugly! We saved and saved for new sofas last year and this numpty gets two gifted in less than 2 years. Oh I have the rage tonight.

Reactions: 24
He has played Danielle like a violin.
Hes copying hinch.
When she got her #kindly gifted extension, she got the same sofa #kindly gifted again in the exact same colour! Heaven forbid any bleep would want a sofa for longer than a year without needing to change it.

Hinch said she changed hers as the colour would have been faded on her other one and when she was offered a new one, it made sense to accept it. Just like Mario said it makes sense to him too!.

No wonder they fade their sofas with all of the tit they spray on them and the soot from wax melts burning

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm sort of surprised he doesn't realise how over grey is. All he's missing in that room is a Stripper pole, it would be a nice finishing touch.

• Haha
The crapet looks new too... Bet he admits/brags about that tomorrow. Why oh why didn't he change the coffee table, that lump of grey tit is awful.
Something to match the console tables would have looked better wouldn’t it 🙈

Reactions: 14
Beggy lying barsteward.

and he always has noise in the background, the TV is on and the washer is going full welt. How rude and distracting.

Reactions: 10
I could maybe understand him getting completely different sofas but to get the same ones. And the colour looks no different at all from the last ones.
I hope the days are numbered so these so called ‘influences’ 😡

Reactions: 26
I think he now thinks he is in hinchs legue with all this gifted stuff, to him hes made it as an inflencer, now he can contact the biggest greedy bleep ever and say oh soph they are attacking me for gifted stuff i know exactley how you feel!!!!they are just jealous trolls. make no mistake he is leeking urine every time we post about him being a beggy we numb nut, seriously he is loving all this.

• Haha
Yep the couches are about 1k and he’s had 2 now within a year, the padded mirror was around the 200 mark I believe and the vanity chair is around 100. All were gifted to him. He’s had thousands of pounds worth of stuff gifted to him just from Danielle not to mention from other companies too, yet he still begs for free items like a scrounging wee dick. He just loves to be GIFTED from small businesses, that’s why he “supports” them, god forbid he would actually spend a penny to actually help a business🙄
Did she not give him his bed? If she did then all Marion has paid for his his ikea stuff x

I got my sofas from next maybe I’ll contact them
and see if I can store them when I am on a decorating journee! Who the f does that. If he wants stuff in storage out your hand in your pocket and pay for it !

Last edited:
  • Haha
He says he is not going to story it but make posts then proceeds to post stories?! 🤔😂
BA099F51-0375-41E9-B809-C10AD99C5F50.png

you don’t have to do anything Marion!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Did she not give him his bed? If she did then all Marion has paid for his his ikea stuff x

I got my sofas from next maybe I’ll contact them
and see if I can store them when I am on a decorating journee! Who the f does that. If he wants stuff in storage out your hand in your pocket and pay for it !
I think originally he bought the bed himself (least that what he said) and when he shared it to his stories then she started giving him free stuff. I think his bed is around the 400ish mark, but they’ve raised the prices since I bought a bed from them last year so it probably costs way more now.

Reactions: 10
Mario: I’m going to share all the small business I used

Also Mario: I got this from Dunelm and eBay

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I see he’s goat the Insta Hun fake migraine syndrome from his other begging pal Rendal.
Total embarrassment this lot!!!

• Haha
Jesus. I struggled to understand the illiterate hobbit rabbling on about his shite furniture so came here to find out what he was on about. Disgusted that he’s been gifted the exact same sofas (minus the high maintenance scatter cushions) the exact same coffin/tapas table, 2 ironing boards/console tables, a side table and a light from a strippers. So this is why a part time cleaner can “afford” all this - coz it’s bleeping free.
His “debt free” speech is now even more of a joke after this.

Ma lovelies, I’m so far behind as I have a Joab and I can’t keep up with the million dots every few minutes!! I will read the thread tonight and see if there’s anything I need to know besides he’s had a decorating /panelling / media wall journey!! Mwah! 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.