Cleaning with Mario #36 Decorating your flat for instagram validation what a sad situation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only plus side to keeping the coffee table coffin is it’s somewhere for Derek to put Maz when he finally sees sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Those cushions aren't navy, they're what I'd call French blue. Look really really cheap too. Bet he didn't pay fuhl price for the wall, Mario hun, get a fuhl time joab, stop begging, it's undignified.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thought the snidey wee rat had a headache and he was aff this fir the night!! Still bleeping posting tho ya wee bawbag!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Absolutely love coming oan here of a night to catch up, hunners oh messages just like Marion’s inbox, FULL.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I might be wrong but I thought that if your in a council house and you make any changes then when you move out, you’ve got to change the house back to how it was when you moved in? So if it’s true he’s basically wasting money which could go towards a deposit 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’ll step back in my own lane now 😂 🥔
Dildo Baggins cannot and will not ever be able to own his own house. For one that takes earning a decent income,which he doesn't do, secondly it takes a strong credit rating which he and Derek don't have due to mountains of debt, thirdly it takes saving money for a deposit which that fuckwit cannot do cause he spends his money on utter shite and doing up his council flat and for those reasons he won't ever own a home and at 37 with a fucked credit rating, no education level past school and no long term pension or retirement, he's just a waster and has no chance now he's 3 years from 40. Unless he goes back to get qualified in something or gets a degree which he won't earning enough to love the lifestyle he fakes he's fucked really, he's said he could buy a house in the drop of a hat, utter bollocks he knows they're in debt and has boasted about being debt free, he has a part time job and eith their combined income you'd be lucky if they get an 80k mortgage which will get you exactly what they got they've got now a 1 bed maisonette maybe a 2 at a push 2 beds go for around 94, rhey wouldn't qualify, and Dildo Baggins knows this so he won't move from there unless forced out the head and neither will he be a homeowner

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I hadn't yet came across Marion when he started his sofa journey, what kind of sofa did he have before the last one?

I'd really love to know what the real story was with the bespoke curtains that never happened! There is nothing wrong with voiles but in my opinion they don't suit the decor in that room.

Also that bloody fuzzy felt hoosecoat, does he ever take it off his back?!

Absolutely love coming oan here of a night to catch up, hunners oh messages just like Marion’s inbox, FULL.
He's got 3 inboxes noo! Not only his inbox and outbox, he has another box but i forget what he called it. 😆

• Haha
Dildo Baggins cannot and will not ever be able to own his own house. For one that takes earning a decent income,which he doesn't do, secondly it takes a strong credit rating which he and Derek don't have due to mountains of debt, thirdly it takes saving money for a deposit which that fuckwit cannot do cause he spends his money on utter shite and doing up his council flat and for those reasons he won't ever own a home and at 37 with a fucked credit rating, no education level past school and no long term pension or retirement, he's just a waster and has no chance now he's 3 years from 40. Unless he goes back to get qualified in something or gets a degree which he won't earning enough to love the lifestyle he fakes he's fucked really, he's said he could buy a house in the drop of a hat, utter bollocks he knows they're in debt and has boasted about being debt free, he has a part time job and eith their combined income you'd be lucky if they get an 80k mortgage which will get you exactly what they got they've got now a 1 bed maisonette maybe a 2 at a push 2 beds go for around 94, rhey wouldn't qualify, and Dildo Baggins knows this so he won't move from there unless forced out the head and neither will he be a homeowner
I completely understand you won’t have meant this message in an offensive way but I left school after sitting in my highers and don’t have any great career prospects apart from working for the same company since I left school 16 years ago. I quite enjoy my job though.

We work hard and saved to own a property but it isn’t a big detached mansion. It’s a two bed flat in an ok(ish) part of Glasgow. We couldn’t get a big mortgage nor did we want to live beyond our means.

What I know you mean to say is that he has ideas of grandeur but no ability to do the hard work or saving to get what he classes as the ideal lifestyle. I think if he wanted to he could but I don’t think he knows how to stop spending money on absolute rubbish he doesn’t need.

Hope this comes across ok but sometimes people work hard and still can’t live like millionaires. Don’t class us all as Mario because we’re poor 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Ma luvlies! I’ve been speaking too much lit Marion i went to go spell “use” and bleeping typed “youse” i’m finished! the Marion disease has infected me and i am RIFE with his shite grammar!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I honestly cannot quite fathom how he can gloat about getting debt free and then post this shite to the very same followers. If he’d saved up and bought it all, wow. Well done. But to have blagged the lot for free, to then promote it to the same followers that he is encouraging to buy for full price.... the very same ones that are probably in debt trying to keep up with him and Sopha.
duck off.
That’s cruel.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
He genuinely thinks he’s Hinch doesn’t he? Won’t tag eBay cuz he knows the sellers put their prices up 🤣 that’s one of Hinch’s favourite things to say.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
He's such a liar and his head will soon be too big to fit in his hobbit hole . He put a response to someone saying he wasn't getting new sofas but his was in storage. Then it was just the backs that were changed, 24 hours later it's a total new sofa from Danyeell!! Fair play to her she's trying to get her business back up and running but she's a calculated lassie knowing from my own experience and will be using him.

Saint Marion has given the other ones to people in need :rolleyes:
Have Pagazzi not learned from gifting him the bedroom lights, 1 of the bedside lights he broke and replaced the ceiling light within months! He's been given an opportunity like no other influencer has...they've NEVER done anything like they've done for oor Marion....only HE has his own code. Not sure I can follow Beggy Maghee for much longer, he's getting worse by the day :(

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He has annoyed me so much. He lives in a council flat which there is absolutely nothing wrong with but surely to god if he is debt free he would then save to get himself on the property ladder and therefore do whatever he wants to it knowing it is his and not belonging to the council... who wants to stay in a top floor, one bed flat permanently that isn't even his and has absolutely no space whatsoever because he fills every square inch with utter shite!!?
Unless he plans to stay there for a very long time, getting that panelling done just seems a waste of money... though lets be real, It was likely gifted along with everything else in his padded cell.
I hope the council get on to him and up his rent the sneaky bald eagle.
That isn't what has annoyed me though, its the sheer fact he boasted about being debt free and no wonder he is when he pays for duck ALL. another gifted sofa. More gifted shite. Most people could only dream of being gifted 3 sofas in about 2 years, any bleeping need. wasteful, greedy man. He actually disgusts me. I can't wait for the day the wee freebies dry up because they will. And no Mazda, I'm not jealous, just annoyed with complete freeloaders like yourself while the rest of us live in the real world.

away back to my own lane to duck. :m
You are so right! Think I said before....he's too scared of responsibility and actual commitment. He admitted to wanting to make a go of Insta but freaked out. He had a proper meltdown when Semi-Chem stocked his AvaMay range and they wanted him to get involved. Also freely admits he had more senior roles in the past but didn't like the responsibility, stress, hours etc.
You could imagine him having a flaky at the least wee thing. It's the arrogance of him now and pretending he didn't really want any of this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.