Cleaning with Mario #35 Panelling whilst paying full rent, in the scent ‘money well spent’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those tables are fecking awful... like someone said above, it looks like a hotel lobby.
My observations-
Why get a brand new mirror when the other one matches the other crappy furniture?
Blue pampas grass. Need I say any more?
Where’s the drinks trolly?
Where’s deeks shite?
where’s the moss bowl?
Where’s the cat bed?
where’s he shoved all his Eva maeeee baskets?
There is no storage I can see in that room
He's got the bathroom cabinet for storage ma lovelie! *
*it all gets chucked behind the sofa

That light is weird, it's got a sort of knocking shop vibe, the light is really yellow too.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m thinking if that was me, I’d have asked for integrated low level bookshelves on the panelled walls rather than buying separate console tables which incidentally look like they’d be ‘hinging with stoor’ unless dusted twice a day.
Then again maybe he’d fill the shelves with his fake Chanel cereal boxes.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just knew the “teams” would have to have the word bespoke in it lol 😂 wahaha mair like Paisley young team but we better no debate that 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He's going for quite a grand look, but with a small room, and small flat, and lifestyle of takeaways, watching TV and playing games, they would've done better to go plain, uncluttered, and most importantly, COMFORTABLE. That pic of Derek, the cushions are already chucked off, and he has to angle his head to see the TV. Dereks stuff could've gone on a shelf on that wall. Pffft. He's such an old lady, it's like the home of ishy account, and that's a screaming nightmare.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I like it and its clear those tradesmen know what they're doing, but it's just so generic.

By usual Melvin standards, that room isn't overly cluttered. But he'll not be able to help himself adding another wee bit and another wee bit and another wee bit until it's back to the usual hoarders wet dream in a month or two.

For those wondering, Danyell originally gifted him the 2 seat-back styles, this is just the first time he's used the alternative.

Where's the Whitney poster though? 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Each to their own but I don't think navy and grey go together at all.

Also, it looks alright now but we all know he's going to add layers and layers of tat to this scheme over the coming months until it looks like a hoarders paradise again. He can't help himself!!

Edited to add: Sorry to echo exactly what Kaydeelaydee just said 😂 We are on the same wavelength ma lovelie!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The Wiki button has landed. Feck it, I'm starting the party now!

Lol yeah I reported the last link with the wiki and asked them to add it my lovely x
It’s Reveal day! On this dayn of dawn poor Marions ibs will be through the flairs 🥳🎉.
Mwah mwah 🥔❤
is it wrong that I don’t hate it? I think it looks quite nice. However… WHERE IS ALL THEIR STUFF?! I doubt he can even get this bedroom door open now for stuff!

The best part about all of this is “being kept in suspenders”
Haha my dad says that phrase all the time

Reactions: 10
Agree with all the comments on here, it’s not nearly as bad as I thought it would be, the living room looks bigger but it’s still over cluttered with his tacky cheap looking and mis matched shite and he’ll keep adding to it on a daily basis as he just can’t help himself. He doesn’t half think he’s something else though with his comments! Notice oor Soph has commented so he’ll be beside himself now that he’s got validation from his Queen. 🙄
At this rate he’ll be entering BBC’s Scotland’s Home of the Year 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He would have been better getting some storage built in next to his media wall so deek has somewhere to keep his gaming stuff and somewhere for all the booze that he kept on the trolley, hate the console tables. Not that keen on the panelling but it's not the worst. Much prefer the formal backs to the scatter backs on the sofas as well , it's an improvement yes but honestly what's the point.

The ott comments though, I'm a bit scared. 😂 🤡🤦‍♀️
Those console tables are ideal for collecting baby gurul Rayn's fur. Hell be in his hoosecoat dusting them every half hour.
Poor Derek, living in a hotel room. I hope he at least got a decent bj for his patience.

• Haha
  • Sick
Agree with all the comments on here, it’s not nearly as bad as I thought it would be, the living room looks bigger but it’s still over cluttered with his tacky cheap looking and mis matched shite and he’ll keep adding to it on a daily basis as he just can’t help himself. He doesn’t half think he’s something else though with his comments! Notice oor Soph has commented so he’ll be beside himself now that he’s got validation from his Queen. 🙄
At this rate he’ll be entering BBC’s Scotland’s Home of the Year 😂
😭😭😭😭😭👏👏👏👏👏wahahahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I like it and its clear those tradesmen know what they're doing, but it's just so generic.

By usual Melvin standards, that room isn't overly cluttered. But he'll not be able to help himself adding another wee bit and another wee bit and another wee bit until it's back to the usual hoarders wet dream in a month or two.

For those wondering, Danyell originally gifted him the 2 seat-back styles, this is just the first time he's used the alternative.

Where's the Whitney poster though? 😉
What do you mean regarding the sofas? Are they still the same ones?

Reactions: 5
I mean if you removed all the plush/velour/fire hazard/bathroom furniture from it and put in some decent sofas then it wouldn't too bad.

I'm secretly raging as my lounge is navy. Hope all the instahuns don't jump on that trend 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.