Cleaning with Mario #35 Panelling whilst paying full rent, in the scent ‘money well spent’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy New Hobbit Living Room tit Jurnee Day, ma lovelies! 🥳🥔💎

Am awf ta work before nawt too long , so ahhll be checking in with youse once av finished at 1:30pm. 🙋🏻‍♀️

Mwah 😘 mwah 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s Reveal day! On this dayn of dawn poor Marions ibs will be through the flairs 🥳🎉.
Mwah mwah 🥔❤

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It’s Reveal day! On this dayn of dawn poor Marions ibs will be through the flairs 🥳🎉.
Mwah mwah 🥔❤
He'll be fine, ma lovelie - avv sent him a blinged up, bespoke pair of men's tena knickers in the scent snot green especially for the big day! 😏 Ahh wasnae sure av his actual address, so I simply put "Cleaning with Mario Of Paisley" and the man in the post office says that's fine as everyone knows him because of his shitfluencer status, so aye! 💎

• Haha
Happy New Hobbit Living Room tit Jurnee Day, ma lovelies! 🥳🥔💎

Am awf ta work before nawt too long , so ahhll be checking in with youse once av finished at 1:30pm. 🙋🏻‍♀️

Mwah 😘 mwah 😘
See you when you're finished doing your arons ma lovelielilielie xoxoxox

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A don’t know about aw you luvlieees but I’ve been up and doon mare times than ma primark undies. Aw night on the bespoke thrown wae this IBS. The excitement and nerves are real for this grand reveal.

I know it’s short notice but would love an offer to cut the boujeeee bespoke ribbon tae ma living room?

Will pay you back with a cheeseboard and one a Deeks coffees fae his machine. Extra charge for milk though.

• Haha
Mario is such a wee prick, he’s blocked my teenaged niece who very politely told him to be careful about his essential oils he uses around his cat because the wrong ones can make them ill or kill them. Her dad is a vet and she gave him all the info, does he share it to his lovelies to educate them? No, he blocks her and carries on poisoning his pet.
Mario when you read this just know that you’re an ugly cock nosed Wanker. Cheers ma lovelies.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 72
Mario is such a wee prick, he’s blocked my teenaged niece who very politely told him to be careful about his essential oils he uses around his cat because the wrong ones can make them ill or kill them. Her dad is a vet and she gave him all the info, does he share it to his lovelies to educate them? No, he blocks her and carries on poisoning his pet.
Mario when you read this just know that you’re an ugly cock nosed Wanker. Cheers ma lovelies.
Back in yer lane hen! Don’t ruin my big day with your shite. I’ll get back tae yer niece when my inbox is no flooded with excited Mazda fans.

(Love this comment btw) big nosed wanker 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Helloooo ma luvlies! Long time lurker here!

Well...that reveal... was shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Helloooo ma luvlies! Long time lurker here!

Well...that reveal... was shite!
Utter shite. Love the colour of his panelling. But the navy? No a fan at all. And that bloody phot above the couch 🙈

As ye aw where.........bedroom reveal next. Pish IKEA wardrobes be gone (just need Deek tae dae mare overtime fur me) oh and cut back on the herbal fags.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I am possibly the most underwhelmed that I have ever been in my life.

Grey, Navy, panellled wall and media unit, just like all the other insta huns, except 3 years too late 😂😂

My fave part was when he slowly moved up for the grand reveal of the light fitting 😂

Everyone be careful the day, everyone’s gonna be oot their ain lane, so there could be an accident 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Well I’ll be honest and say I don’t hate it. The wall i quite like and it looks well done. Also like the shade of grey, BUT the rest of it 🙈
Those console tables look better than his old mirrored numbers, but the navy does not go with the room at all. Of all the colours he could have gone with to compliment the grey he’s gone and picked the wrong one!
The least said about the sofas, tapas table and bespoke cut out dolly canvas the better.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
WIS THAT FUCKIN IT????? Marion hen, you're a fannybaws cock nose scrote, underwhelmed is an understatement.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why did he show us the bedroom and bathroom?
He ruined the reveal, too much sneak peeks.

I like the console tables. How much did all that cost?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s hereeee!!! I’ve just plonked my bespoke bum on the couch with a bowl of boujee cornflakes and I’m ready for the big reveal 💃

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The people who have done it did such a good job. It’s a shame that marions crap doesn’t go with it🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I actually think the main wall isn't as awful as I imagined it would be. It looks ok although a modern media wall doesn't go with a panelled look in my eyes.

Wtf is the gold tassle type light all about? That matches nothing. The glass console tables are nice enough but he ruins it by putting shite on them.

Then the navy throw and cushions that match nothing along with the granny flowers along the window? Just why?

Its nicer than it was before if you got rid of the light the granny flowers the throw and the coffin in the middle of the floor

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.