Cleaning with Mario #35 Panelling whilst paying full rent, in the scent ‘money well spent’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought we called him Marion due to his Mario name above his make up table looking it said it.
Sorry.
back in my ain lane

I’m going to sit down and get some class

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Never seen anyone on here say anything about him being gay to be honest. If he didn’t act 90 years of age with his hoosecoat he wouldn’t be called Marion 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I thought we called him Marion due to his Mario name above his make up table looking it said it.
Sorry.
back in my ain lane

I’m going to sit down and get some class
He’s multipurpose hen, jist like his sillycowann toilet brush 😘 mwah

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I might be imagining it, but I’m sure in one of the Daily Record articles absolutely ripping the pish out of him he was called Marion 😂 or was it Maria

As use naw I dun lyke loo brushes they giv me tha bork!
Excuse me hen, it’s his ABZALOOT STAYPUL and he JIST LUUUUVS IT

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think the real reason he doesn’t save for a mortgage and buy his own place is because after years of mounting debt, his credit rating is so low he wouldn’t get accepted for a mortgage. There is no other reason for someone who claims they could save for a deposit no problem would rather be renting than owning.
He also wouldn’t be able to get Derek to call the council for every minor thing going wrong. With their “fuhl rent” comes unlimited call outs for any maintenance, emergencies, plumbing, electrics, intercom no working, rats in the loft, no garden maintenance required, literally nothing to take responsibility for. I think that’s a big plus in their eyes. Means no cost for these things either so facilitating the neverending decorating jurnaes.

Reactions: 19
Naw a don’t feel sorry for giving Marion pelters on here, he’s a nasty wee elf and he deserves it. Despite the victim narrative he gives, he’s actually quite mean.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I might be imagining it, but I’m sure in one of the Daily Record articles absolutely ripping the pish out of him he was called Marion 😂 or was it Maria

Excuse me hen, it’s his ABZALOOT STAYPUL and he JIST LUUUUVS IT
Was just about to say they’re not having a go at the Daily Record so aye and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
1. As a gay man myself, I can confirm that I call him Marion because he acts like a 90 year old woman and not because he’s gay. It would be shite patter if it was because he’s gay.
2. I would say it to his face.
3. He deserves everything said on here.
4. He needs to sit down and get some class.

Love youse aw 🥔
All of the above. Well said

Reactions: 13
I’d definitely say everything I’ve said here to his face, I call him Mazda because I refuse to believe his name is really mario so I made up my own, just like I don’t call all the other insta idiots by their proper names on other threads, childish I know but I don’t care, gutted I missed the commenter, also Mazda your a ball bag 👍🤭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
1. As a gay man myself, I can confirm that I call him Marion because he acts like a 90 year old woman and not because he’s gay. It would be shite patter if it was because he’s gay.

Love youse aw 🥔
I cannot believe they think it’s because of his sexuality.
Mario could be doing Bernie from next door and I would still think he’s an odd little man and comment on here about why he has 59 wax melters and twice as many fabric conditioners.

• Haha
  • Heart
Just keeping this in the frame until the button is added

Can we also add that god awful photograph with I think it was Whitney Houston lyrics , and there were spelling mistakes and totally made up words 🤣🤣🤣 that creased me
ETA I will see if I can find it on the threads!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Raving? I didnae think those kind of tunes went doon well at the bowling club.
He is definitely living a life that is not his. He was never in a nightclub before lockdown and the one time he was it was at a hen party before the club opened and Derek picked him up from the train station at 10pm.

He is completely bonkers!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Never seen anyone on here say anything about him being gay to be honest. If he didn’t act 90 years of age with his hoosecoat he wouldn’t be called Marion 🤣
I haven't either. I love gay men, and like many have a couple of gems as friends, but Mario is the only one that grates on me

Reactions: 15

Love youse aw 🥔

Can’t believe I missed this. I’m gutted like Marion’s bathroom on a daily basis.

Same, I’m gay and I call him Marion because of the hoosecoat and slippers, bitching, gossiping, nosiness, and old lady mentality. I would abzalootly say it to his cream bb doll by batalova face. Not once have I read a comment on tattle saying someone hates him BECAUSE hes’s gay or camp. Like most of the cleanfluencers he’s a fake, lying, beggy prick.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Cannae believe I missed the rogue commenter last night!

This thread is much more light hearted than others on Tattle. That is why it is an ABZOLUT STAYPUL for me! I pop on here for a much needed laugh but I mean the wee hobbit nae harm.

Our thread our rulez, so on and so forth!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Naw a don’t feel sorry for giving Marion pelters on here, he’s a nasty wee elf and he deserves it. Despite the victim narrative he gives, he’s actually quite mean.
He is. I wish I'd kept his messages back to me that time, because his stupid sheep would see the other side to the fifty faced twit 👊

• Angry
Reactions: 10
He is definitely living a life that is not his. He was never in a nightclub before lockdown and the one time he was it was at a hen party before the club opened and Derek picked him up from the train station at 10pm.

He is completely bonkers!!
I did not know this 😂

I grew up not a million miles from Mario and have spent many a milestone celebration in a wee bowling club. It just tickles me the thought of him portraying himself as a raver when he's likely popping to a place that has Tennants on draft and a tray policy if you order more than one drink.

(absolutely nowt wrong with those places, I'm quite fond of them if I'm honest. But that's because they're the exact opposite of a raving poser club oor Mario portrays. Anyway that's me indicating back intae my lane as my last night oot was back in 2014 🤣🤣)

• Haha
  • Heart
Happy Friday Tattle huns 😁. Meanwhile over in Paisley....there ain’t nothing going on but the rent.....AND the wood panels, media wall, fablon, wax melts, opalex, fabric conditioners, cat chairs, bedding sets, hoosecoats aye and so on and so forth. Keep on raving ma luvlies 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.