Cleaning with Mario #35 Panelling whilst paying full rent, in the scent ‘money well spent’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone earlier on mentioned that his fuhl rent flat is earmarked for demolition, which made me wonder where it was. Well right next to a railway line with a station in view according to Marion’s photos - so pretty easy to find. Oh my lovelies, it’s made me question even more why the hell he is pouring so much money into it?! I’m baffled 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Someone earlier on mentioned that his fuhl rent flat is earmarked for demolition, which made me wonder where it was. Well right next to a railway line with a station in view according to Marion’s photos - so pretty easy to find. Oh my lovelies, it’s made me question even more why the hell he is pouring so much money into it?! I’m baffled 😮
Look lady you have veered right oot of yer ain lane with this question. It's marions page and his rules. So aye. Mwah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Look lady you have veered right oot of yer ain lane with this question. It's marions page and his rules. So aye. Mwah
So sorry lovelie, ahv goat absolutely nae class aboot me the day! Veering straight back in ma ain lane, whilst pishing masel laughing aboot the state of Marions fuhl rent flat 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Where’s the wiki. I’m getting as blind as Marion?
There isnae a button yet ma lovelie but mammaof3 kindly posted the link on page 22 of this thread. Grab some joos and cast your kerry katonas over its splendour! 🥔❤

• Haha
Reactions: 15
His caption jurneeee has arrived! Hey Mazda hen, you're not special, every Instagram account has them, not just you, yours is boujee and bespoke I'll give you that, so you're a CLEANER and a NURSE, ok then 😂👌🏻🙄 edited to add, if you use captions you can click on a word to change it if it picks you up wrong, but he isn't that bright to know that 🤪
so he is Derek’s carer right enough!

Meanwhile the captions team over at Instagram HQ trying to keep up with the speed Marion talks...

0BFE687D-21E4-43DD-96A6-C7DAC9C9374B.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
His caption jurneeee has arrived! Hey Mazda hen, you're not special, every Instagram account has them, not just you, yours is boujee and bespoke I'll give you that, so you're a CLEANER and a NURSE, ok then 😂👌🏻🙄 edited to add, if you use captions you can click on a word to change it if it picks you up wrong, but he isn't that bright to know that 🤪
I had to click back a dot of death and read it again. So he’s a nurse now is he? I had him on silent as I’ve had a migraine and his voice grates on me at the best of times!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Like a motivational quote poster 😌 So beautifully put!
I’m so happy about the captions journey - we’re gonna be treatit to some right comedy phrases! Think of the screenshots. I feel a new display picture coming on soon..... so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Seedhill or gallowhill only 2 estates with railway line view

Reactions: 2
When did he become a nurse? I need to attend this university as my three nursing degree is just taking me too long!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m in a deep black hole of property prices in Paisley now. I can’t believe what you can get for your money up there.. a 4 bed detached house with a massive garden for £260,000 😱 The same place would be double that if not more where I live. If they’re happy in Paisley, they could easily save up a decent deposit for a place like that if Moira would stop spunking money on wax melts and toilet cleaner.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m in a deep black hole of property prices in Paisley now. I can’t believe what you can get for your money up there.. a 4 bed detached house with a massive garden for £260,000 😱 The same place would be double that if not more where I live. If they’re happy in Paisley, they could easily save up a decent deposit for a place like that if Moira would stop spunking money on wax melts and toilet cleaner.
I went down this hole too and it depressed me! 😂 I’m near Edinburgh so the prices just keep getting higher, good if I want to sell and move to Paisley though! He could literally buy a property similar to his for under £50,000 and still have money spare for another decorating jurneh! At least he would be on the property ladder then. There’s nae shame in having a council hoose, but he clearly wants to own his own house, and I just don’t see why he couldn’t stop buying absolute shite or renovating the tat cave for a year and save a wee deposit? God he baffles me! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Nurse Mario lol.

Suppose to be being ' in this'

nurse.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I think the real reason he doesn’t save for a mortgage and buy his own place is because after years of mounting debt, his credit rating is so low he wouldn’t get accepted for a mortgage. There is no other reason for someone who claims they could save for a deposit no problem would rather be renting than owning.

Reactions: 23
I'm struggling to remember the origins story that became the legend of the smashed in letterbox, even though I can barely type those words for laughing.

Can anyone remember what made the cooncil breach Melvs safe place?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.