Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GreatBritishFakeOff

Can we also add that god awful photograph with I think it was Whitney Houston lyrics , and there were spelling mistakes and totally made up words 🤣🤣🤣 that creased me
ETA I will see if I can find it on the threads!
Oh my god what’s this gem I’ve totally missed this one, please find it haha

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Mack84

Excuse you ma lovelie! But you’re wrong on this occasion! All furniture is being stored accordingly in the swankiest storage in Paisley! Which might I add is only used by those who are super successful, debt free high flyers! I’ll have you know those sofas are paying full rent! Karmer on your arse! Liar! Jealous! Keyboard warrior! Troll!
The sofas are paying full rent DEED 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Chez300

VIP Member
It’s my understanding (but happy to be corrected if am too far oot ma laine ma lovelies) that unless they’ve had written permission from the council to undertake these “improvements”, they’ll be fucked when it comes time to move out. The property should be left in its original state and if they don’t ensure that’s done, the council will do it and send them a bill for the privilege 💁🏻‍♀️

View attachment 564804
But if it’s not going to be relet as the council want to demolish it he will be fine. That’s clause is so the council don’t spend money trying to take the property back to a neutral state where there are additional fixtures they would be obliged to maintain for a new tenant. Halve of the other block there is all citixed as someone said before they want to redevelop.

Bigbird2

Chatty Member
you've never came across Nadine Positive Life then😄 I just have a feeling everyone is trying to copy Hinch whos copying Stacey it's all a pure shit show really🤣 they're all sheep and obsessed the fact grown ass adults are getting into debt for fucking sponges and grey tat accessories amazes me
Don’t forget the wax melts! When the wax melt collections come out their wicker boxes and they all start talking about them x

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
I like it and its clear those tradesmen know what they're doing, but it's just so generic.

By usual Melvin standards, that room isn't overly cluttered. But he'll not be able to help himself adding another wee bit and another wee bit and another wee bit until it's back to the usual hoarders wet dream in a month or two.

For those wondering, Danyell originally gifted him the 2 seat-back styles, this is just the first time he's used the alternative.

Where's the Whitney poster though? 😉
What do you mean regarding the sofas? Are they still the same ones?

Reactions: 5

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
That Holly one is the biggest Sheep on the gram. She’s unbearably predictable.

Holly (the Latham life) covered hers herself in fablon on her own too I’m sure. The pair of them could have done it but no, he paid someone to do it whilst he sat watching the telly he never watches

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Cagayu

VIP Member
I'd guess Danyell's still got a 50% margin at the sale price, so gifting this stuff to Melv is a cheap and savvy advertisement for her business. Have no doubt she'll get a decent return on her investment, so aye.
I did have a nosey at her website, I cannot see them on there. Maybe they are a new product for her 🤔

Reactions: 4