Cleaning with Mario #35 Panelling whilst paying full rent, in the scent ‘money well spent’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cooncil have be doing up it’s housing stock with new roofs, exterior insulation, new stone harling etc, etc. Melvs block looks as if it was repainted in the 90’s and has since remained unchanged . It is obvious the cooncil are not willing to spend any money on it so it is baffling that Melv still thinks it is worth it 🤔 I guess that they will build on the land opposite his flat and knock his block down as part of that, especially since all the new houses were built nearby (the ones that Melv was jealous of last year)

Looking on google maps, there are five or six flats at the back of his that are boarded up, as if when people move out they are not filling them again

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I'm struggling to remember the origins story that became the legend of the smashed in letterbox, even though I can barely type those words for laughing.

Can anyone remember what made the cooncil breach Melvs safe place?
Was it not something to do with the neighbour across the landing that they had basically abandoned their flat or something so the cooncil came to force entry but got the address wrong so they smashed down his Dereks door by mistake, they were both out at time I think.

Anybody else now on google maps trying to spot him?
I am occasionally in Paisley and I live in absolute fear of ever spotting him, being in Paisley always has me on edge for this reason 😂😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m in a deep black hole of property prices in Paisley now. I can’t believe what you can get for your money up there.. a 4 bed detached house with a massive garden for £260,000 😱 The same place would be double that if not more where I live. If they’re happy in Paisley, they could easily save up a decent deposit for a place like that if Moira would stop spunking money on wax melts and toilet cleaner.
Depends what area you want to stay - I’m a 10 minute walk from Marion and our 2 bed flat is £200k+
I’m sure there are ‘affordable’ areas like his in every town ?

Reactions: 18
I'm struggling to remember the origins story that became the legend of the smashed in letterbox, even though I can barely type those words for laughing.

Did the council not actually break his door and go into his house while they were both at work? 🤔 I remember him telling at story about something to do with them breaking into his house by accident.

Was it not something to do with the neighbour across the landing that they had basically abandoned their flat or something so the cooncil came to force entry but got the address wrong so they smashed down his Dereks door by mistake, they were both out at time I think.

I am occasionally in Paisley and I live in absolute fear of ever spotting him, being in Paisley always has me on edge for this reason 😂😂🤣
What would you do if you encountered him ma lovelie? Would you pretend you are his biggest fan or would you run as fast as you could in the opposite direction? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Was it not something to do with the next door neighbour and the loft?

Depends what area you want to stay - I’m a 10 minute walk from Marion and our 2 bed flat is £200k+
I’m sure there are ‘affordable’ areas like his in every town ?
Ahhhh I can smell your wealth from here

Screenshot_20210506_162420_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
For someone who is so busy etc etc he spends an awful lot of time talking shite in that hoosecoat!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
If one of us were to spy him and take a photo without him knowing, are we allowed to post on here ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11

What ??? Fans paid him a visit?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He looks like one of those terrifying ventriloquist dummies with that filter on!🤭🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Ahhh I've had an absolutely shiter of a day but watching those captions trying to keep up with Mario's wahffle has made my week 🤣🤣

So I and so forth...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Aye ma luvlies Paisley gaffs are cheap...value for money but as a person who was born in raised in Paisley Toon I can confirm it’s a shitehole. a few posh parts but it’s no exactly a paradise, no trying yous to stop coming here but be warned🤣 so aye. affirmative.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If one of us were to spy him and take a photo without him knowing, are we allowed to post on here ?
It’s been done before ma lovelie. Someone spotted him at the train station and papped him squinting at his phone which is when we all realised the back of his head is so flat you could iron a shirt on it 😃

ETA I’ve just been perusing old threads to find the picture in question and unearthed some absolute beauties 🤣

Pat Butcher’s blouse

8FCF1F6A-3899-4DF8-9EE2-E9FA203186D9.jpeg

R.I.P the hot chocolate station 😔 Gone but not forgotten.

30902231-B4B6-4250-BEF5-87CD4F943A12.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
What the hell is that on his head?!
Also. Can someone explain the Blind Nikita Dug to me please? I think that must’ve happened before I started following Marlon Blando.

• Haha
It’s been done before ma lovelie. Someone spotted him at the train station and papped him squinting at his phone which is when we all realised the back of his head is so flat you could iron a shirt on it 😃

ETA I’ve just been perusing old threads to find the picture in question and unearthed some absolute beauties 🤣

Pat Butcher’s blouse

View attachment 562335
R.I.P the hot chocolate station 😔 Gone but not forgotten.

View attachment 562338
Oh I miss the Chocolate Abomination Station🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Oh I miss the Chocolate Abomination Station🤣
Me too ma lovelie, me too 🙏🏼 That one picture has transported me right back to December 2020 and all the tat it brought with it.

The Christmas Eve boxes.
HB Monopoly.
The Snowman spoons.
The Santa butt plug butter.
The Ava May daily advent calendar opening.
The personalised champagne flutes for Christmas Eve.
The organza swathed tree.
The beaded tits draped over his padded mirror.

Take me back 😩😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
What the hell is that on his head?!
Also. Can someone explain the Blind Nikita Dug to me please? I think that must’ve happened before I started following Marlon Blando.
Head over to his "for the laughs" highlight and tap until you see him in his blue hoosecoat 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
YESSI YESSI CHECK CHECK 1 2, MA TITLE DOESNY MAKE ME LOOK LIT A TIT!! PANELLLLINGG!!

2ACF32C9-D215-40B4-BDFF-44791ED05031.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.