Cleaning with Mario #35 Panelling whilst paying full rent, in the scent ‘money well spent’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Canny wait for the bespoke boujee navy coloured reveal ma luvlies, needty run some arons n pick up some joos n criss for ma tapas table to sit way ma knees upty chin cos the fireplace takes up hawf the room, so aye and so forth, happy monday💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
He posts a story. Someone shares the story. He then shares the story of them sharing his story. My head hurts 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Ma IBS is through the flairs in anticipation the day ma lovelies, cannae concentrate at ma joab that’s jist ma joab, no able to eat any criss or drink ma joos. Let’s hope I can manage ma bespoke no cheese cheese board for lunch! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Typical he's gonna do the big reveal tomorrow when I have loads of arons to run 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
You lot make me piss 🤣 I bet he’s reading here with all these comments saying how excited we are thinking he’s got one over on us, making us wait for his reveal, we don’t give a tit maz 🤭🤭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nah he’s taking the piss now showing bits and pieces. Just do the “reveal” in one go!

Reactions: 12
Going for a silver and navy theme mah lovelies?

Navy isn’t goan tae make that room look poky and small at all! Just bespoke and boujie (dear lord, I hate that word...)
If he is, that’s so beckyhomesweethome circa 2019 😂🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
When the duck is this reveal actually going to happen? If I see one more story “not long now !” I’m going to scream. It better be before the dayn of dawn on Wednesday at the latest and so forth! What a carry on this has been.
Hinch will have that kid before Dildo Baggins reveals his livin room🙄 I honestly believe he never actually ordered any bespoke curtains and doesnae want to admit he was getting curtains outta TJ Hughes or B&M anyway cause he's spunked all the money on the feature wall, panelling and other shite he hasn't got the budget for £300 curtains that he's gonna make out what a journeh it's been and how it's been a Pyooooor nightmerrr for the preciousess bespoke curtains and say he got the B&M ones but he still thinks they're nice and will 'dae the noo' Honestly the sooner he makes it to Mordor the better. Unlike LOTR This is one shite adventure I do not want another trilogy from✋

In anyone else's world, it would be "made to measure" curtains from an online retailer. The fact he's told us that he had to take the curtains up suggests he either cocked up the original measurements or has now made an arse of the alterations. Either way, they can't now be returned and will be henceforth consigned to his cupboard of doom.

Can we let this be the last piece of evidence confirming he is not a parody account? Parody requires a degree of smarts. I'm not even convinced Melv can walk and chew chewing gum at the same time.

So aye 😀😀
just like the time he blatantly ripped his ain kitchen flair then made out it was somebody else's fault and justified a new flair because of it. I believe hes bought a set off ebay and they're too long, he tried to alter them, fucked it up couldn't return them and is now talking one load a mince about unique his "bespoke-Boujiee-knitted-by-dwarves-in-the Misty-Mountains-made-from-organically-sourced-Orc-Hair" curtains. Wanker

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
So isn’t he keeping the Sofa he had? He’s only had it a year or 2 at the maximum as he was gifted it wasn’t he - surely he isn’t getting another one?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Does anyone follow greedy? She's being doing her Erin's today and Mazda was doing his arons yesterday 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So isn’t he keeping the Sofa he had? He’s only had it a year or 2 at the maximum as he was gifted it wasn’t he - surely he isn’t getting another one?
The only thing I'd put money on is that the corner sofa he got shot of will outlast Danyell's plush freebies - whether they be the Danyell originals or a new set.

I'll never understand a preference for 'new but shite' over 'old but quality'. My sofas are 9 year old leather La-z-boys and I reckon they've got another 9 years life in them. I can confirm they will be kept until they're dilapidated. Smell ma wealth investment 😄😄

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
He replied to comments saying they weren’t getting new sofas, just in storage... hope he hasn’t lied to his fans 😢

Ho it’s up, and even more tit looking in its full glory! How high has he put it? It’s nearly at the ceiling 🙈
Perhaps he got new crapet so thick, it’s minimised the height of the room.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.