Cleaning with Mario #35 Panelling whilst paying full rent, in the scent ‘money well spent’

Status
Thread locked. We lock threads when they have 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

notanothergrammer

Falbon wrapped? Is that an IG version of fablon that us non-huns don’t know about?
But it's BESPOKE VINYL FALBON no even fablon that all these peasants get, aw naw no Mazda He gets FALBON a new upgraded top eh the range boujie VINYL fablon, So there's Fablon and then there's wee Mazdas FALBON that's a whole new range So aye ma lovely one of a kind version is Falbon

notanothergrammer

View attachment 559135

I can just smell the wealth coming from that kitchen!
The fact he guts everything but doesn't have the brains to put the litter box in the bathroom and no where he keeps his food and a litter box wi nae lid on or odour control the fact he's using wood pellets for the cat aswell means the sawdust from it gets in the air without the lid so catpish and shit particles all over that kitchen,not to mention the fact he puts hardly anything in it for her so the smell will be absolutely barkin🤢

mammaof3

VIP Member
Marion now has his own wiki.

I have started it off so feel free to amend and add x

At the moment there seems to be no pink button to click on, and he isn't listed on the wiki page, so the only way to access it is through the link.

laynelo_

Chatty Member
Marion now has his own wiki.

I have started it off so feel free to amend and add x

At the moment there seems to be no pink button to click on, and he isn't listed on the wiki page, so the only way to access it is through the link.
“With their pussy Rayn” love it😂

Curtaintwitcher45

Chatty Member
Sorry but there is no way on gods green earth that he gained 12,000 followers in ONE DAY. Even with Hinch shouting him out. The silly cunt pishes his knickers and reposts every single story he is tagged in because he is desperate to be seen as popular, as if he would gain that many in one day and not mention it, come on to fuck 😂

HulaHannah

The fact he guts everything but doesn't have the brains to put the litter box in the bathroom and no where he keeps his food and a litter box wi nae lid on or odour control the fact he's using wood pellets for the cat aswell means the sawdust from it gets in the air without the lid so catpish and shit particles all over that kitchen,not to mention the fact he puts hardly anything in it for her so the smell will be absolutely barkin🤢
And no doubt that sawdust is then being vacuumed by that handheld Shark from Hinch that he was storing on the worktop and vacuuming worktops, etc. with...🤢

Status
Thread locked. We lock threads when they have 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks