Cleaning with Mario #35 Panelling whilst paying full rent, in the scent ‘money well spent’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marion reminding us that it’s a cooncil flat so the most he could do was the mdf wrapped counters... so aye, smell the wealth ma luvlies cos he’s paying full cooncil rent tae.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Falbon wrapped? Is that an IG version of fablon that us non-huns don’t know about?
But it's BESPOKE VINYL FALBON no even fablon that all these peasants get, aw naw no Mazda He gets FALBON a new upgraded top eh the range boujie VINYL fablon, So there's Fablon and then there's wee Mazdas FALBON that's a whole new range So aye ma lovely one of a kind version is Falbon

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Apo
It’s nee fablon ma loveliees, it’s FALBON so git beck in the Laine youse just swerved right out so aye and so forth 🙈
Apologies ma lovelie I'm swerving right back in ma laine and from now on will refer to it as Falbon so aye and so forth 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Heard the word….Falbon. Rushed over here to treetit mahself to the comments. So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 559135

I can just smell the wealth coming from that kitchen!
The fact he guts everything but doesn't have the brains to put the litter box in the bathroom and no where he keeps his food and a litter box wi nae lid on or odour control the fact he's using wood pellets for the cat aswell means the sawdust from it gets in the air without the lid so catpish and tit particles all over that kitchen,not to mention the fact he puts hardly anything in it for her so the smell will be absolutely barkin🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Why does he have his kettle and toaster so near the edge of the worktop?

Looks weird.

maz.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Falbon, I’m dead I just can’t cope with this walloper anymore, and like another poster said about his kettle and toaster on the edge of his worktop, I agree I think about it wayyy to much, much more than I should, that and his kitchen cupboard handles being on the wrong way round 🤭🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
"People were asking to see round the sink as well"...As if they would ask a stupid question like that you liar. That's another centimeter added onto your nose length! 🤥

I hope he comes onto read our updates 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Marion reminding us that it’s a cooncil flat so the most he could do was the mdf wrapped counters... so aye, smell the wealth ma luvlies cos he’s paying full cooncil rent tae.
Yet he’s “allowed” to put up the live laugh love of 2021 - wood panelling

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Marion now has his own wiki.

I have started it off so feel free to amend and add x

At the moment there seems to be no pink button to click on, and he isn't listed on the wiki page, so the only way to access it is through the link.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Marion now has his own wiki.

I have started it off so feel free to amend and add x

At the moment there seems to be no pink button to click on, and he isn't listed on the wiki page, so the only way to access it is through the link.
“With their pussy Rayn” love it😂

• Haha
I love catching up with this thread after work everyday! It brings me so much joy.

I hope your all strapped into your ain lains. I think this week is going to be big ma lovelies!

• Haha
  • Heart
Apparently, you have to have something on the wiki page.

So I've asked for a pink button to be inserted on the thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sorry but there is no way on gods green earth that he gained 12,000 followers in ONE DAY. Even with Hinch shouting him out. The silly bleep pishes his knickers and reposts every single story he is tagged in because he is desperate to be seen as popular, as if he would gain that many in one day and not mention it, come on to duck 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do one of you lovelies fancy explaining ‘smell the wealth’ to a wee newcomer to this thread? Don’t know the context but makes me laugh every time as I can just imagine him saying it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The fact he guts everything but doesn't have the brains to put the litter box in the bathroom and no where he keeps his food and a litter box wi nae lid on or odour control the fact he's using wood pellets for the cat aswell means the sawdust from it gets in the air without the lid so catpish and tit particles all over that kitchen,not to mention the fact he puts hardly anything in it for her so the smell will be absolutely barkin🤢
And no doubt that sawdust is then being vacuumed by that handheld Shark from Hinch that he was storing on the worktop and vacuuming worktops, etc. with...🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.