Cleaning with Mario #32 hair mask in the scent pointless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well what a spout of utter balls & lies šŸ¤¬
Covid was a godsend.. go & wash ur filthy mouth you disrespectful bleep šŸ˜¤
He honestly needs his hooter broken for such a mean horrible statement šŸ¤Ø
Not one single person thinks you are wealthy, we all know you are a self obsessed, money wasting lying, wannabe insta famous moron šŸ™„ (itā€™s never gonna happen asshole!!!!)
Iā€™m pretty sure all those ppl are feeling great after that ShitChat. He always turns everything around to be all about him.
Marion you are simply a lying bleep šŸ¤„šŸ˜ 

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Do they have a plan in place to make sure they donā€™t spend beyond their means once lockdown is over? Iā€™d have been more interested to know about that. His attitude to money hasnā€™t changed, just the circumstances, and itā€™s pretty dire if a global pandemic is the only thing that can change your finances for the better.

Reactions: 21
Iā€™m in pure disbelief that this bleep has the audacity to sit in his single end mansion spouting off how hes managed to pay off his debt during a pandemic thatā€™s saw over 125 thousand people in this country die and tell the people following him that if he can do it then they can šŸ¤Æ Mario I hope you read this pal and cringe at how much of an utter cock you are

• Heart
My ears hurt so much after that but did I hear him say he didnā€™t want to reach out to anyone incase it got out about his debt and due to his platform. You are just a fud and hardly Elton John

He could have handled that so much better and said me and Derek contact or got advise from this place and then we went down this road, here is a list of places you can contact

Absolute twit of a man xx

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just caught up on his stories and I'm absolutely disgusted! My blood is boiling šŸ˜” to say covid has been a god send and a blessing to them is absolutely vile! Thousands have lost their lives, their jobs, businesses shut down, people haven't been able to visit loved ones for a year! There are things that happened that effected myself and my family in many horrible ways and here you've got this selfish bastard going on about how his life a bleeping breeze now because of it šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

To come and say thousands have messaged him to say they're in debt and they're worried about money and for him to reply with 'we were in debt but now we are comfortable' or 'we can sleep at night knowing knowing we don't owe a thing' is a joke! You're right mario your situation isn't like anyone elses! There will be families out there struggling to feed their kids, to pay their debts and won't be able to for a long time after this. He built up debt with days out to Edinburgh? People are in debt due to losing their jobs and probably borrowing to feed their kids. I cannot get my head around what he's just said, I'm actually in shock at how insensitive and selfish he is and he has probably made every one of those people feel a million times worse because they're still living through debt. Not one bit of help or advice did he provide to these poor people! I've had to unfollow šŸ˜”

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I really don't understand why he didn't tag any places that can help. Why send everyone to citizens advice when realistically he could have told everyone some of the help and advice that he was given. They are busy enough. He wasn't helpful in the slightest I found him quite condescending. Look at me all debt free but I still spend all my money on shite, read the room Marion.

Reactions: 20
There are so many flaws and lies in that pile of shite he spewed last night. I was starting to type them all out but then I realise that it was better summed up by saying the guy is an ugly lying bleep!

Enjoy your Tuesday ma lovelies, am off for ma first vaccine today. After Marions ā€œI love COVIDā€ speech last night he should be gifted a big pile of it and be exempt from the vaccine. Absolute wank stain of a guy.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Iā€™m still bloody annoyed this morning. The more I thought about that performance last night the angrier I got. I always thought he was a complete twit but he made me laugh for all the wrong reasons. To think he said Covid was a blessing boils my blood. Iā€™ve had to watch my husband work himself into the ground on a covid ITU ward battling to save lives while that wee bastard sits in Tat Towers spraying 50 shades of Ava May around the place. Iā€™ve unfollowed him.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What a horrible wee bleep, Covid has taught him how to manage his financesšŸ˜”I would say he is living his daily life on credit.
The pokey wee flat is full of tatšŸ¤£šŸ¤£He is another self obsessed wee baw sac.
Itā€™s okay ma lovelies na foot is on the accelerator and im getting inti ma ane lane.
Oh im fforgetting he can put a deposit doon for a hoose like that( clicking his strangler fingers)
100 percent the ring bell is to see if its
The provi lady turning up to collect his debts. He talks shif. His unhappiness is so apparent.
Iā€™ve unfollowed the little prick. I had to stop myself from messaging him and telling him what a self centered liar he is.
oh what I have read hasnā€™t surprised me ! He is a narcissist. Only a narcissist would want to go on social media and gloat during a time of such hardship.

but letā€™s be honest Iā€™d rather be in debt up to my eyeballs than to live a day of his life šŸ¤£

imagine the only thing you have in life his buy chavvy tit for Instagram! The bloke donā€™t even own a passport. His life is sad ...donā€™t let the dweeb annoy you x

• Heart
Reactions: 19
At no point did he signpost places to seek help. He actually implied it was shameful to seek help as it wasn't good enough for him and Derek to do!

Debt services are strictly confidential, why would he think they would be selling his info to the red tops or something? What an awful message to give to anyone. Fully implying that these services are run by gossips and your information won't be kept private.

There are also plenty of influencers with accounts about how to get out of debt. They tell their followers exactly how much debt they were in and how long ago.
How it came about, how they are being money savvy to get out of it. Many are through the other side and have savings etc now. They have free spreadsheets and print outs to help others make budgets, how to get interest frozen by using letters to your debtors etc.

All Mario did was spout shite that was absolutely at odds with what we saw daily with his spending.
Hes a jumped up little prick and I guarantee he's in debt to his eyeballs

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I woke up this morning and thought about the stories I watched last night and came to the conclusion that he's still an absolute bleep šŸ¤¬

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is up there with hinch playing Ronnie in reverse. Do people actually believe what comes out these people's mouths??

No offence to anyone on furlough but he's actually saying he paid off his debt by sitting on his arse getting 80% of his wage that us taxpayers are going to be paying back for years to come!! He must be so proud šŸ˜”

Reactions: 22
Itā€™s the fact he seems to think heā€™s helping people by ā€œsharing his storyā€ just shows what a deluded self obsessed idiot he really is. He really expects people to believe that he couldnā€™t afford the lavish lifestyle he was living and paying for his once a week anaemic looking chippy tea, his boring looking day trips to Edinburgh and a tit tone of home bargains crap had him and derek struggling to pay their bills, then thankfully covid came along his wages went down and he could afford Ā£300 hairdryers, flooring, hoovers, mops, mirrors, living room bathroom cabinets and all the other tit he bought and pay off all his mountains of debt. Heā€™s lying. Dick.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Itā€™s the fact he seems to think heā€™s helping people by ā€œsharing his storyā€ just shows what a deluded self obsessed idiot he really is. He really expects people to believe that he couldnā€™t afford the lavish lifestyle he was living and paying for his once a week anaemic looking chippy tea, his boring looking day trips to Edinburgh and a tit tone of home bargains crap had him and derek struggling to pay their bills, then thankfully covid came along his wages went down and he could afford Ā£300 hairdryers, flooring, hoovers, mops, mirrors, living rim bathroom cabinets and all the other tit he bought and pay off all his mountains of debt. Heā€™s lying. Dick.
ā˜This is exactly why I believe he didnā€™t pay it off.
He went down the insolvency route, he is utterly full of tit and the damage done by those stories to his followers is horrendous. He is the most insensitive, self centred twit on the gram...and there is a lot of competition for that title!

Edited to add...when he said he has no cards or loans anymore and he wonā€™t have them, I am so convinced that he has had them all taken off him.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I doubt he has a Ring doorbell. I think he ordered one, realised how stupid it was and sent it back. All weā€™ve seen is the cardboard box. As Mario doesnā€™t read here we wonā€™t get a demo of it in action šŸ‘€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I doubt he has a Ring doorbell. I think he ordered one, realised how stupid it was and sent it back. All weā€™ve seen is the cardboard box. As Mario doesnā€™t read here we wonā€™t get a demo of it in action šŸ‘€
100%! He bought it purely so he can create an insta highlight for it then sent it back šŸ™„ Heā€™s such a toolbag itā€™s hilarious.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Insolvency would explain why they are happy to stay in the flat and spend money on it as they probably can't get a mortgage for their own place for the foreseeable.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.