Cleaning with Mario #32 hair mask in the scent pointless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“A hope you can get sumfing fi it”. What? What could anyone possibly get from him saying he knows a large percentage of his followers are worried about money but he’s paid of all his debt all thanks to the wonderful covid.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Anyone else get the feeling he has gone down the bankruptcy route or something else similar?

He really hasn’t curtailed his spending this year so can’t see how lockdown has enabled him to pay it off!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
He is such an oxygen thief! What is the actual point of him? Gave a good chance to get some screen shots for if any of yoose want a new profile pic

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
If he felt so sorry for the thousands of followers who have shared with him their debt worries, he should think about not encouraging them to buy useless tat they don’t need. He said that’s exactly how he got in to so much debt, but is encouraging others to go down the same road as him. He’s really fucked me off tonight with his shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
What a horrible wee bleep, Covid has taught him how to manage his finances😡I would say he is living his daily life on credit.
The pokey wee flat is full of tat🤣🤣He is another self obsessed wee baw sac.
It’s okay ma lovelies na foot is on the accelerator and im getting inti ma ane lane.
Oh im fforgetting he can put a deposit doon for a hoose like that( clicking his strangler fingers)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
but..but...but I thought he said he could buy a new hoose like that *clicks fingers in an over dramatic fashion* dear tattlers I hope he wasn’t, gulp, lying to us??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m absolutely disgusted at what he has posted tonight. He has done nothing but boast about how well off he is now. Not everyone is lucky to have furlough, not everyone is lucky enough to have a council flat where what you pay is a fraction of a mortgage. How is any of the waffling meant to have made anyone feel better? The boy’s a bleeping bleep and I am livid

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Anyone else think he’s just paid off one credit card and he’s got another ? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He is lying wee shite...thought they were saving for a car last year him n Derek working their arses aff....well Derek wiz he was on the furlough....he’s probably consolidated all the debt n paying off one monthly sum n that’s freed up some cash...😡

• Haha
Reactions: 13
His fake wee motivational speech was so much tit... I don’t know how a person can say so many words but mean so little. Oh and absolutely NOCUNT assumed you were wealthy Marion🤣😂

Anway... they wardrobes look like the clearance section of B&M, but yinoo he jist hates cluttter.

1FF193F4-581B-454B-A83B-DEF944541E1B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
He's made little speeches before about how he's not in debt, they're usually after he's been on a mad spending spree. Dunno who he's trying to convince but, like most of the tat he recommends, I ain't buying it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Just imagine building up the courage to answer his question, and admit to yourself that you have financial problems and don't know what to do or where to turn to, for him to turn around and post a hundred dot story about how financially well off he is. None of what he said is any good to people who need help, it's not like they can turn the clock back a year and go through lockdown again just because that's how he succeeded. Lockdown probably contributed to their problems. There aren't enough words to describe how much I hate him.

He's made little speeches before about how he's not in debt, they're usually after he's been on a mad spending spree. Dunno who he's trying to convince but, like most of the tat he recommends, I ain't buying it!
Probably tryin to convince himself, he's a lying bawbag. All he did was purchase throughout the pandemic.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Where did all this debt come from? He has nothing to show for it at all?!
I admit I spunked loads of credit on holidays when I was younger, but I’ve paid it off now. At least I have memories and photos to show for it. What does he have? duck all!
I was just about to say this.. understandable if it was holidays or even a wedding lol but no
also shame on me....-my other half of 14 years, 2 children and 2dogs later, I went downstairs saying ‘hello ma lovelies’ jazz hands and the lot xxNd I haven’t even watched the dots yet lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve never known such a delusional little rat. He is vile. Saying a pandemic got him out of debt? My aunt passed way too young because of Covid, but hearing Mario got out of debt has soothed me somewhat. Horrible bleep.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
What utter shite he talks. He has spent an a fortune during lockdown £300 hairdryers, both new iPhone air pods. Apple watches. They spend about £100 a month on wax melts etc. Sometime doesn’t add up. Like he had had one of those Iva things or his redundancy pay has paid some off. But the cash he was spending the first few months of lockdown was hundreds of £ a month. If he was telling the truth he would tell ppl how they done it rather than just was had loads it’s paid now. He has just talked rakes of pish with no helpful advise what so ever. Unless he had already started his new job while on furlough and had two wages coming in or he is making money from Ava May which he probs isn’t declaring.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.