Cleaning with Mario #32 hair mask in the scent pointless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. He’s so self absorbed it’s unreal. Also I thought Dezza manages his inbox / outbox / letterbox so that Maria doesnae see any of they nasty messages???! 🤪 waffle waffle as per.
Oh ma lovelie the cooncil took over his letterbox and ripped it right aff the bloody door🤣🤣so nae debates theyre in charge of marions letterbox🤣🤣Dezza must be highly strung dealing way marions bulging inbox/outbox

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Exactly. He’s so self absorbed it’s unreal. Also I thought Dezza manages his inbox / outbox / letterbox so that Maria doesnae see any of they nasty messages???! 🤪 waffle waffle as per.
How famous does he think he is that he can’t even deal with his own messages? 😂 duck sake Moira it’s only messages from big Janice down the road wetting her knickers over some fabulousa you told her to buy, get a grip!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Does anyone else think Deek has a wee titter reading through Maz's 'trolling' DM's? If they're anything like these threads they must be hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How can he not see that Rayn is clearly plotting his death? 😂
The poor wee kitty and her sad face, she does hate him, I will never ever forget him shouting and calling her names, Mario, you are a horrible horrible bleep, and Rayn knows it. The only good thing is that Delboy loves her and I bet she can't wait to see him when he gets home from actual work. Mazda, the nastiness seeps out of you, you can't hide it forever.

Reactions: 16
see he's dreaming about his friend who died- guilty conscience that is. he wishes he could put things right- she always 'chanted him on' and was his biggest supporter.
pity people who know him know he wasn't that to her, they know the real Marion.

Reactions: 17
He’s going on about this “mumosa” from M&S, it’s bleeping 4% proof. Man up and drink a bottle of red wine FS.

Who drinks anything at 4%? You’d be better off with a CapriSun!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Mario- stop 👏 posting 👏 pictures 👏 of 👏 your 👏 friend 👏 who 👏 died 👏 for 👏 likes 👏

You hadn't spoken to her for over a year before she died, you said you were in the wrong for your falling out and that you never made it right. Godddd he's vile!!!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
see he's dreaming about his friend who died- guilty conscience that is. he wishes he could put things right- she always 'chanted him on' and was his biggest supporter.
pity people who know him know he wasn't that to her, they know the real Marion.
This was someone posting a nice message on that pic, and look what he took from it, his bleeping tan, just goes to show the selfish twit for what he is, any other person would say thank you it means a lot or something similar, but not that self entitled little prick.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Well ma luvlies ahm cookin up a storm maken sun stories fur ma tea 🥔🥔🥔 Marion has rubbed aff oan me. Ahv no put the wee Willie winkies in mine tho, so back in my ain lane ah go! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He’s going on about this “mumosa” from M&S, it’s bleeping 4% proof. Man up and drink a bottle of red wine FS.

Who drinks anything at 4%? You’d be better off with a CapriSun!
Reminds me of my auntie kath, she'd have a drink, gulp it down in one, then say ooh it's hit me right here doll (back of her neck 😭😂) Even she would never wear that bleeping hoosecoat.

Well ma luvlies ahm cookin up a storm maken sun stories fur ma tea 🥔🥔🥔 Marion has rubbed aff oan me. Ahv no put the wee Willie winkies in mine tho, so back in my ain lane ah go! 😂
Post a pic ma lovelie. Mario the lurker can be all jealous.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s the same with Hinch. Her own child barely tolerates her 😂 I think these influencers are so self absorbed and animals and kids have an intuition
The adventures of RonandRayne 🤫 Don't give either of them ideas

I could actually see Marion adopting a child for the content it will give him 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This was someone posting a nice message on that pic, and look what he took from it, his bleeping tan, just goes to show the selfish twit for what he is, any other person would say thank you it means a lot or something similar, but not that self entitled little prick.
He's such a self centred, clueless dick 😠

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.