Cleaning with Mario #32 hair mask in the scent pointless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Melvin has no guy pals. That doesn't happen by accident. And if that mumosa is the best he has to offer, he'll have no gal pals either. Charmless bawbag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Ma lovelies I’ve followed oor Marion for whit feels like an eternity but can someone pls tell me where the tattie hearts comes from cuz I’ve missed it on my journey? 💎 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm only surprised he didn't lay the sweets and crissss out on his cheeseboard. Another passing fad that's gone the way of the cereal dispenser.....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He can’t wait for the day he gets a “night oot” but he’s the bleep not wearing a mask!! People like him is why lockdown restrictions will just last longer, hole.

Hes feeling boujee tonight whilst drinking his pop by the look of it lovelies 🤣
duck's sakeeeee!! 😂😂 He's so bloody pathetic! 😂 By the girls, he means some of the oldies at Debenhams - probably Barbara and Enid because no self respecting woman his age (I know I'd not 😂) would be seen dead oot and aboot with that hook nosed, 3 haired melt. 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not going to lie ma lovelies, kinda want to try that Mumosa now . Will get back in ma ain lane aye and so forth.

Mario has influenced me...I feel nauseous

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
He didn’t mention giving the gurels a wee shot on the dyson to set their blue rinses before they jump in the cab to Gala Bingo!

• Haha
Him n Derek r obvs pissed on the mns f’all percent mimosas probably flinging they two bottles aboot like majorette sticks 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Haha. That’s what stovies is to me, made with corned beef. I think every part of the country does it differently
Ah we call it corned beef hash.
We would call Marions version dog sick

I'm only surprised he didn't lay the sweets and crissss out on his cheeseboard. Another passing fad that's gone the way of the cereal dispenser.....
He will be waiting for his bowls in the colour bamboo with matching tray, to arrive from China. Ready to launch his new journey with panelling, entertainments unit and maybe a built in fish tank 👀

Jesus wept, they looks as though they are going to play spin the bottle.
It will all end in tears 🤭

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm claiming us a Tattle victory this morning. Melv's been up for hours and done all his housework..........but he's holding off til a bit later before hoovering!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
That’s it after watching those stories I’ve come to the conclusion Mazdas calling in life is to be a motivational speaker, never mind all the people at Debenhams that have been made redundant, just keep your head and at least 6 job offers will come flooding in, trust him to make it all about him yet again! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm claiming us a Tattle victory this morning. Melv's been up for hours and done all his housework..........but he's holding off til a bit later before hoovering!

I wouldn’t be too happy if the flat above me put their washing machine on at 6.30am. Thoughtless wee fucker. I live in an apartment and we’re asked to wait until after 8 before we wash, hoover, etc.

Reactions: 19
Mazda using the most ridiculous filter this morning. And claiming he had 2 interviews and 6 job offers last year, which like nearly everything he says, doesn’t add up 🤥🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.