Cleaning with Mario #32 hair mask in the scent pointless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mazda using the most ridiculous filter this morning. And claiming he had 2 interviews and 6 job offers last year, which like nearly everything he says, doesn’t add up 🤥🤨
I know he looks like an elf! And how cold is it in his hoose?! He’s always wrapped in ten layers of fleece!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Mazda using the most ridiculous filter this morning. And claiming he had 2 interviews and 6 job offers last year, which like nearly everything he says, doesn’t add up 🤥🤨
So out of all these stunning offers, he's wiping up piss in the loos. Ok hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hahahaha the tiny naked man statue! I called it but didn’t think he would be such an idiot.
After the polly pocket mirrah you would think he’d learn to check sizes 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
“It’s just too tiny and no wit am lookin fur’ Aye Mario, bet Derek thinks this every day!
#FreeDerek

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I’m sure his motivational speech to the employees of Debenhams, about how it’s a good thing that they have lost their jobs and that they don’t need to worry coz the job offers will come flooding in at a time that jobs are few and far between, will reassure all of these poor people who need a job to actually feed their families and run a house properly. Not everyone acts like a 15 year old with their wages and splashes it on tat like you Mario. These poor people will be sick with worry, he lives in a tat filled fantasy world with no responsibilities and cannot relate to people who can’t just sit about waiting for the job offers to flood in. He is a disgusting narcissist who has no clue what it’s like to live a real, adult world. and you keep telling yourself that you got 2 interviews and 6 job offers as soon as you lost you job Marion, if that’s the case why did you sit about on your arse for months on end?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
it’s his dream joab ma lovelie, nae debates.
Not being shady about cleaning as a joab ma lovelie, it's the way he pretends the US has begged him to be president, but he's gone for the cleaning joab instead. 😂

The Lego size torso has killed me. 😂
What has he done to the intercom, the cooncil won't be pleased, we'll never see a close up of the smeary bodge job. Yet another wax melt burner, we should keep a count.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
“Within three days a had two interviews and six job offers” 🧐🧐🧐🧐🤨🤔🤔🤔🥴

“So a know what am work a know who a worked wae in there n the best ae the best of work in that store did work in that store sorry..so yous’ll be snapped up bae the best employers and whoever get yees? .. are winning an absolute medal erm of an employee there so .. good lock tae yees aw..”

🙄😩🤯 Make it make sense!!! 😣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Hes feeling boujee tonight whilst drinking his pop by the look of it lovelies 🤣
He is so bespoke, beef hula hoops, strawberry laces and cheap plonk from M&S (that’s only 4%) and as someone said earlier he might as well have a Capri sun! 😆
This is where I’m going wrong, I need more beef hula hoops in my nibbles! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15

“So a know what am work a know who a worked wae in there n the best ae the best of work in that store did work in that store sorry..so yous’ll be snapped up bae the best employers and whoever get yees? .. are winning an absolute medal erm of an employee there so .. good lock tae yees aw..”

Note no new chanel/YSL type make up has appeared since he left Debenhams. Coincidence. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Morning ma lovelies and happy saturday to youse all🤣🤣Don’t youse beslagging ma joab cleaning the polis shitters Ive worked ma way to the top in aw ma joabs. I save the cleaning contracters money by using ma toilet brush heed to brush the bespoke skids aff the pan, it makes sense and I am saving them money🤣🤣🤣
Edit- I forgot to say I then give the bogs a light spray with ma plush room fragrance in the scent knob cheese👏👏🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Here a go again with some observations from today’s tit show -

1. why has he painted the intercom navy blue?
2. How could he have 2 interviews but 6 job offers and end up working part time as a cleaner (nothing wrong with a cleaner, my Mum was one for all her working life - remember, his message to me when I called him out - prick!)?
3. Why does he not check the dimensions when ordering stuff? Surely that’s the first thing you do?
4. Is his boiler broke again? If not, why is he always in a hunner layers? I stay in Glasgow and went out a walk last night in less.
5. He’s a bleep.

Happy Saturday ma lovelies. I’ll be going ma weekly shop to Aldi & a wee skoot roon the retail park at Linwood tomorrow so I’ll be keeping an eye out. 💎

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Never mind the intercom, What’s this monstrosity above the door? I’m guessing it’s the electric board? tit placement, but also typical cooncil.
I would have thought that it would have been in his secret cupboard though? What’s in there Marion?!
Also, I think I’m still laughing at his tiny wee man 🤣 ma lovelies, remember, Mario dosnae like clutter, but everyday there’s something new on his crappy hall table 🤢😂 ( the fake books kill my soul)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Exactly 😂😂😂

His joab is just his joab but they’re his family 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
He went to the bingo. 😁
duck's sakeeeee!! 😂😂 He's so bloody pathetic! 😂 By the girls, he means some of the oldies at Debenhams - probably Barbara and Enid because no self respecting woman his age (I know I'd not 😂) would be seen dead oot and aboot with that hook nosed, 3 haired melt. 🙄😂
Melvin has no guy pals. That doesn't happen by accident. And if that mumosa is the best he has to offer, he'll have no gal pals either. Charmless bawbag.
He didn’t mention giving the gurels a wee shot on the dyson to set their blue rinses before they jump in the cab to Gala Bingo!
Here he is Ma lovelies. A night out with the girls😅🤣😂 🤣it's Marion Bradshaw, well the knockoff version from Paisley - featuring the golden oldies.

That bow-legged, Grandma meets aging old man style. With a fresh meteor crater haircut.
90B7F493-8C2E-42FB-AE10-2C2DD152E143~2.png

Here we have Charlie Red, Bingo Queen Debbie and the Grand Old High Fuddy Duddy herself Marion.

20191207_192725~3.jpg

Fake quilted Chanel ...Ii can't. Yikes he's such a mess.
5FB5E412-F8AA-4641-A823-B0A5ED0A6D92~2.png

One more just because I'ma witch...fake Gooch-i and Lois fuitton knockoffs for a trendsetting influencer who likes to show-off 💁‍♀️💁‍♀️

B8B1B871-40EF-4207-9CC5-7E16417D6FE7~2.png
15DA5DD8-BB30-4902-9673-DCF2A66DEEEC~2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m dead 🤣he is actually painting the intercom phone. Canny take anymore. Surely replacing it with a new one would have been a better investment than buying a ring bell that he does not need 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Howling at “train is mobbed” and you can see the empty carriage behind him 😂

Also cringe at paying the price wearing Gucci, duck off Moira that’s just called wearing new shoes you crackpot 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.