Cleaning with Mario #32 hair mask in the scent pointless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I usually watch the dots with the sound off, but thought he was doing a Piers Morgan and leaving Insta.
Jeez the sound of his whinging and whining, and the sight of that gigantic pile of crap is what is wrong with social media.
Build up your sad lifestyle to followers, then use them as your personal counsellor who can only listen but not speak.
He's a dick.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Here he goes, off on his 256 dot waffle posts 🙄

You've all said it perfectly, so I'll just say... "Shut up, Mario, and sit down!. You're a nobody, even though you give us a giggle for the wrong reasons".
*drops*🎤

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Two things that have ratted ma cage -

1. I wish he would stop using his sexuality as a reason to get trolled. As a gay man with many gay friends not once have I been bullied for my sexuality, not saying it doesn’t happen but it’s very rare as it’s 2021 and not 1821.
2. The amount of absolute shite stored behind that wardrobe. I hope it’s aw covered in mould when he takes it out.

Anyway, happy Thursday ma lovelies 💎
Seriously that huge pile of crap gives me the fear! I would never be able to sleep with all that in the room worrying it would collapse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m just catching up now this morning but wtf was that pity party all about?? Protection for people like him?? Protection??
Self indulgent shite, all while pointing the camera at his unmade bed!!
He literally shows us the tit in his loo, he needs to have a long look at his use of social media. I'll say what the duck I want, same as everyone should be able to. Also mario, there will be a thousand ways to circumvent any rules. I will be using those.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Time for me to be abit ‘serious’ as he’s annoyed the tit out of me today.

He sits there holier than thou with all that clutter behind him not even realising that he’s a hoarder with a serious shopping addiction. Only likes followers that praise him and blocks half of his real following just because they don’t comment glowing comments on his grid post daily (people have life’s Mario) You only want the positives that come with Instagram the money,the collabs,freebies,the praise from obsessed followers that wish they could be you 🙄 but as soon as someone disagrees and points out the undeclared ads or the lies that half of you spout we are nasty TROLLS!! I’ll give a example of something that I don’t like but probably nothing will happen about it, your bestie Hinch I hate how she puts her 1 year old child all over insta.Where’s his privacy and protection?and he’s her only form of content these days yet she makes out she’s a cleaning account she does duck all cleaning and hardly ever has. Her content is 80% Ron 20% bragging about her ‘home improvements’ all paid for by her followers who can barley afford to paint their kitchen cupboards. Now get on with it or leave simple and the people that do message you disgusting thing’s block and report them!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Should I start a petition about influencers not disclosing #ADs 3 times in a row means there account gets deleted🤔🤣 Goodbye to every single one of them after that

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Vein in ma forehead throbbing. Aww the huns should ask for their money back from insta and twitter and Facebook. Oh wait they're free. Also, they're private companies, don't like it, don't use it, start your own. Am fewmin ma fellow tRoLs.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I get the feeling he's been on here for a catchup as well, because he's so wound up in his posts.

Hi Mario!! 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Should I start a petition about influencers not disclosing #ADs 3 times in a row means there account gets deleted🤔🤣 Goodbye to every single one of them after that
I’m really surprised the whole influencer/ selling things hasn’t caught media attention.

they spout on about mental health....what about your followers mental health? and the effect THEY have constantly pushing material stuff at them.

Mario is the prime example ! If he wasn’t obsessed with hinch would he really own 50 bed cover sets ? Would he change his bog roll holder more often than his pants ? No he bleeping wouldn’t.

he fails to see how he is wasting his money, yet every penny he spends off the back of hinches recommendations, he earns her a pound !

people are literally getting depressed because they can’t afford to buy hundreds of pounds of cleaning and house stuff. They prey on the weak. They are the manipulative bullies by making people feel inadequate !

my gran laughs when we talk about it all she says all you need is a good bleach and to air out your house . basically open your windows and not intoxicate the whole house with wax melts and products.

but oh what would mario say , “its ma page ma rules,youse don’t have to follow”
bleeping right on Marion ! And you don’t have to have a Instagram account and you don’t have to look on tattle. Now fook off.

sorry guys bad back made me well moody todsy

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
He can't wait to get into his clean sheets tonight.

Make sure you shave and cream your legs first Maz, it feels much nicer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tattle bingo for me! I said last night he’d be changing the bed in the morra!

Blatantly shat himself after his dead man finger soup.

Chuck the granny hoose coat in the machine whilst you’re at it hen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
It’s no a housecoat, it his bespoke martial arts gear. When the sun rises on a new dayn of dawn, he sometimes always wakes up, ready to kick duck out his bed bugs.

Your laines look empty, so get in them ma lovelies!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
1. I wish he would stop using his sexuality as a reason to get trolled. As a gay man with many gay friends not once have I been bullied for my sexuality, not saying it doesn’t happen but it’s very rare as it’s 2021 and not 1821.
Totally! He blames his sexuality because otherwise he would have to admit people don’t like him just because he is a annoying prick.

Loads of people have shared that petition today
Everyone else: Please sign
Mario: TROLLS HAVE BLOOD ON THEIR HANDS

Calm yer tits Melv!

Mario: I am tired talking about tRoLlS, also Mario- Wahfuulls on for DAYS about trolls.
Whit a spanner.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Totally! He blames his sexuality because otherwise he would have to admit people don’t like him just because he is a annoying prick.

Loads of people have shared that petition today
Everyone else: Please sign
Mario: TROLLS HAVE BLOOD ON THEIR HANDS

Calm yer tits Melv!

Mario: I am tired talking about tRoLlS, also Mario- Wahfuulls on for DAYS about trolls.
Whit a spanner.
He's such an obnoxious, self absorbed bleeping bonehead, isn't he? 😑 I want to slap him around the heed with his own speeonjay cloath, rip awf his hoosecoat and whaaaaaffffuuuulll slippers and BURN them, using his 2176 melts!🔥 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh my! !!!!!!!!!!what a hobit wanker! !!!!! Jumping all over the band wagon. Stick to making stovies M

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ma lovelies all that shite stacked at the side of the wardrobe is just like a game of household Tetris!

rayne would get squashed!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.