Cleaning with Mario #32 hair mask in the scent pointless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
M has put me in a little dilemma
I don't know weather to carry on watching his stovies or the meghan and Harry interview later tonight. Decisions.
Decisions lads
I'm watching the walking dead. For clarity, that's not the Harry and Meghan show. 😂 💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
£5 Bespoke M&S wine ma luvlies for wee hard working Marion... cos that one layer of paint in the hall way and hanging up the mirrah really done his wee arse in. No to mention his 17 minute shift at his JOAB😘 Huv a glass on us Marion, you deserve it! Must be so tiring having the whole weekend off💎

View attachment 473436
I bet he makes dezza buy him a Mother’s Day card from rayn 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I bet he makes dezza buy him a Mother’s Day card from rayn 😂
“To Mummy Marion, Happy mother’s day

You scare me with the hoover on 18 hours of the day and give me cat asthma with your 20 wax melts, candles and air freshers all going at the same time

Only Dad Derek is allowed to touch me because he does not have talons for hands

Lots of love, your girl, Rayn xxx🐈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is his Arse hurting after a few hours painting!!! 🤣🤣🤣 WTF!! Not gonna lie I had to skip through those stories... I know he absoluuuutley love it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“To Mummy Marion, Happy mother’s day

You scare me with the hoover on 18 hours of the day and give me cat asthma with your 20 wax melts, candles and air freshers all going at the same time

Only Dad Derek is allowed to touch me because he does not have talons for hands

Lots of love, your girl, Rayn xxx🐈
Are you m?

Lads I'm drunk. Will catch up with you all in the next few a days after I've cringed myself a new arse hole. Potatoe hearts to you all. Stay safe and stay beige

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Rayn looks so scared here, why doesn’t he see it? i wouldn’t post this photo it highlights that she hates him
FFF261DB-F83A-4D0B-BE9F-773471138494.jpeg

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
How many dots........
I popped over for some light relief from the saga of Ariel and Eric 🧜🏼‍♀️🤴🏼 and got hundreds of depressing dots.
He's sat in his arse all weekend, festering in that nana housecoat and primarni socks. Even sat to paint and piled more crap on radiators, shelves, mirrors.
He thinks he's done a Style Sisters makeover with his crap from BnM and Ebay 🙄
And, that cat still hates him 🐱

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I posted this same picture earlier but I can’t stop laughing at it. There’s just so much to... absorb. The plush padded mirra with the straitjacket mother of the bride hoosecoat really makes it looks like he’s escaped fae Carstairs.

Also the shape of his feet / legs as well as those old granny buffies?!!

If I was Derek I’d burn his entire wardrobe.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
SUCH a drama queen, why is he in so much pain? He painted a tiny tiny hallway. He 37 years old ffs, I don’t get it?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I posted this same picture earlier but I can’t stop laughing at it. There’s just so much to... absorb. The plush padded mirra with the straitjacket mother of the bride hoosecoat really makes it looks like he’s escaped fae Carstairs.

Also the shape of his feet / legs as well as those old granny buffies?!!

If I was Derek I’d burn his entire wardrobe.
That looks like a picture the police post when someone's gone missing from a care home.... 'Have you seen Moira, last seen wearing a mother of the bride hoosecowat in the colour meh'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Hello ma lovelies, just about to scroll back and catch up but I am glad to see that Mazdas intercom phone “doesn’t offend him anymore” 🙄. What a 🛎end! 🤣

The filter he's using, it's soooo strong its almost obliterated his nose. 😂
It gives him a mouth like Homer Simpson
5867A22A-29FC-4511-A1DA-66A386DFD919.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.