Cleaning with Mario #32 hair mask in the scent pointless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not watched Mario for ages a see hes turning beige to 🤣 mh does it all the sheep follow 😉

Reactions: 10
What a styling guru.... if I didn't know any better id think this was a comedy sketch.... what a load of absolute shite...proper stepping out my lane !!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So M is painting his cell the colour beige in the scent of face mask with a tint of cringe?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why, pray tell, would your arse hurt if you'd only been painting for 5 hours!

and make your mind up it's either varz or vayz.

• Haha
THE WEE BAW BAG HAS BLOCKED MY BURNER ACCOUNT!!!!!
This is why I watch his stovies then block him. Lesson learned. He's a spoilt little twit borrower. I think I've seen on here he actually blocked someone that had a cleaning account. He has no idea what he's doing. Potatoe hearts to you

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The filter he's using, it's soooo strong its almost obliterated his nose. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jumped up ballbag! 😡
He really is a jumped up little borrowerer. He could be blocking people that actually follow him and give a duck. No wonder his followers stay the same. Everyone gets blocked

LADS! Got a new profile pic 😂😂😂😂😂
Marions face when the bills come in and he realises he has to actually pay for all the tit he has put on credit 🤣.

Yeah that’s her

Some sh!tty label that says some of the guff Stacey spouts “you are exactly where you need to be” is her latest 🤣

View attachment 473115
staceys says “you are enough” and “hello beautiful”. Go on Marion, I dare you 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Imagine having those on your mirror and your family pop over (post Covid ) my friends and fam would rip me to tit 🤣🤣🤣 the cringe is real.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
£5 Bespoke M&S wine ma luvlies for wee hard working Marion... cos that one layer of paint in the hall way and hanging up the mirrah really done his wee arse in. No to mention his 17 minute shift at his JOAB😘 Huv a glass on us Marion, you deserve it! Must be so tiring having the whole weekend off💎

3955C85D-BA8D-4867-8A4E-D5E56808BCAA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
M has put me in a little dilemma
I don't know weather to carry on watching his stovies or the meghan and Harry interview later tonight. Decisions.
Decisions lads

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.