Cleaning with Mario #32 hair mask in the scent pointless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah I love it when I get quoted. Makes me feel spesh - potato hearts to you

Oh
Youse have got to think like Mario, all bad stuff is tRoLls. 😘🤡🥔❤
I'm glad I'm not a troll, dreadful people, I'm just so honoured that the celebs like Mario influence nobodies like me.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Show some love for my dog!!! That I love with all my heart!!!!! This is an animal that knows it's loved!!!! Unlike Rain that hides in the wardrobe like it's in Narnia! !!!!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I hope this works!!!!!!!!!

I cannot upload the file but I turned M into Rue Paul
I am not comfortable with this AT ALL! It's way too flattering.

Opening the library and having Bianca Del Rio read him for filth is the only RPDR association I'd want for the wee scrote.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t even follow mario but oh my god this thread has me howling every time I click into it, so I’ve really got nothing to add except my congrats to you all for being hilarious 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh Marion, oh Marion where are you?? Does anyone else think he has drowned in his hair masks?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Rangers have won the SPL so I hope Deek is being allowed to live his best life, watching the fitba and getting blazed. ⚽😁🍃

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Rangers have won the SPL so I hope Deek is being allowed to live his best life, watching the fitba and getting blazed. ⚽😁🍃
Doubt it, He’ll have had the hoover on all evening. Here’s hoping Deek’s chucked all the spare bedding out the window to make a soft landing and escaped with Ryan. 🥔💎

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.