Cleaning with Mario #32 hair mask in the scent pointless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ, you take a day to binge watch behind her eyes, and miss all the Mazda chat again and end up playing catch up in here lol he’s such whiny Mard arse wind your neck in maz 🤣🤣🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Am also sick of hearing about his geh jurnee he overuses it for the wrong reason so aye ma luvlees nae debates oan ma page

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Am also sick of hearing about his geh jurnee he overuses it for the wrong reason so aye ma luvlees nae debates oan ma page
Is he claiming to be trolled cos he's gay? I haven't looked, my temper won't take it, not today. Ffs if he is saying that, we take the piss out of him, yes, but not his sexuality. His hair offends me, his style amazes me, in a bad way, his spelling and bespoke words amuse me, don't give a single tit about his sexuality. duck OFF MARIO BOIL YOUR HEAD IN A POT OF PEEN STOVIES.
*breathes* I'm having a bad day/week/year ma lovelies. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
He can call me a troll for these but I have to point it out. Those spikes on top of his need to be classed as a weapon! Can you imagine how crunchy they are to touch? Poor Dez 😔 where is he btw? Hope he’s okay after the wee willie winkie stew!
5B474562-A7DB-4B4A-BD61-F8E611351FEA.jpeg
D38551D0-D746-4749-A8D0-443E8AA1D1D9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
He cannae wait to get into his fresh sheets tonight that must be the case every night as he seems to wash the bedding every fukin day 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Totally! He blames his sexuality because otherwise he would have to admit people don’t like him just because he is a annoying prick.

Loads of people have shared that petition today
Everyone else: Please sign
Mario: TROLLS HAVE BLOOD ON THEIR HANDS

Calm yer tits Melv!

Mario: I am tired talking about tRoLlS, also Mario- Wahfuulls on for DAYS about trolls.
Whit a spanner.
I’m sure not so long ago he was sharing shut tattle down.

we are still here hunnnnay 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He may well.wash his bedding every 5 minutes but I bet that hoosecoat stands up on its own 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I get the feeling he's been on here for a catchup as well, because he's so wound up in his posts.

Hi Mario!! 👋
Yep I got that vibe and was a bit confused as compared to some other threads I do think his are more light-hearted 🧐 No other thread makes me cackle like this one!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
He's had a 'cheeky' face mask....Why Mario, Did it call you Gonzo?! 🤥🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Haven't listened to it yet, but his face without the filter ha ha :sick: :sick:

Screenshot_20210311-210902_Instagram.jpg

I know i didn't delete this for a reason...

Screenshot_20200123_011336~2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.