Cleaning with Mario #31 Paisley penthouse with Ring bell, Rayn trapped in plush hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has bought new bespoke hangers for his bespoke wardrobes. It's like the time he bought a car scent when Deek started his driving lessons. He really is an idiot
He needs to learn the 72 hour rule. Before buying anything wait 72 hours to see if you still want, or more importantly NEED it. He has no control at all, such an impulse spender. He can’t stand clutter yet he’s buying stuff months before he will have use for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Does he honestly think he is hiding those bottles behind that photograph 😂 It is not as if he would have to walk far to get them from a cupboard if he actually stored them correctly! Also, at new year I saw that Rayns green ball was under his unit, every time he shows us his living room it is still there. It has been in the same place for actual weeks. I wonder if he will move it now I have pointed it out)
View attachment 434005
Might be wrong ma lovely but are the bottles actually supporting the photo frame with the way they are tilted. Back in ma lane 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Might be wrong but I haven’t saw any Zoflora in a while? Or is that a dirty word now after Hinch nearly killed her flock with that boiling water and Zoflora poisoning tip

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does he show off his front room like he’s so proud of it, I’m not being bitchy for the sake of it but it’s just so boring and ordinary looking 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just don't put the stickers on then. bleeping hell Mario Swan isn't bleeping Gucci!!!! God my tolerance is low today. Back in ma Laine noo.
Wait, so is he actually complaining about an item he bought that came with stickers to put on it? Every single item in his whole bleeping house has a label on it that he put there but the kettle and the toaster are where he draws the line!?!! Crying 😭 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Wait, so is he actually complaining about an item he bought that came with stickers to put on it? Every single item in his whole bleeping house has a label on it that he put there but the kettle and the toaster are where he draws the line!?!! Crying 😭 😂
Omg this is hilarious, he really is an idiot isn’t he 🤭🤣

• Haha
Mario hates the fact that he has to stick the Swan stickers on his kitchen accessories but one of his favourite past times is sticking Chanel logo stickers on aldi reed diffusers. I’m thinking this wee fud needs to go on a therapy journey

• Haha
Reactions: 25
150 wire hangers....I mean why....just why 🙀 Who needs THAT many?? Would hate to see the state of a good suit jacket or jumper hung up with one of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Dairylea slices, fizzy juice, milkshakes, what looks like 5 ready meals, a tit ton of yoghurts, Easter eggs, some tomatoes and a pack of veg.... what a food shop 🤨 since he’s got a veg pack, I’m guessing we’re going to be treated to some stovies or homemade soup this week. #cosy

Staypul Diet of an ibs through the flairboards sufferer ma lovlie and nae debates!

Lolnyou know you have a hoarding problem when you have to store flash cleaner ontop of the fridge 😂 :LOL: o_O:rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Wire hangers, tit stickers you’ve got to apply to your canisters yourself and cheap Rola Cola what a psychopath 🤣🤣🤭🤭
If he comfortable financially why would he buy cheap cola that tastes like cats piss 🧐

he is a billy bullshitter for sure

Talking of designer kettles just spotted these on the Hinch thread 🤣 🤢🤮 Bespoke enough for oor Mario?
OMFG this person has to be trolling the hinch group surely ? Who would actually buy them 🤣🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 434042
Awh it’s all perfecttttt except I hate this this this and this

BUT A LOOOOOVE IT MA LOVELIES
Have you notice when he is bitching he don’t tag them 🤣 when he is sucking up he does.

get some class Marion

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dairylea slices, fizzy juice, milkshakes, what looks like 5 ready meals, a tit ton of yoghurts, Easter eggs, some tomatoes and a pack of veg.... what a food shop 🤨 since he’s got a veg pack, I’m guessing we’re going to be treated to some stovies or homemade soup this week. #cosy
Corner of kitchen counter has at least 3 more bottles of fizz too.Id say his insides glow at this stage.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No harm to maria but i couldn't look at those wonky tiles (are they hand painted (and i don't mean in a good way). they're in and out like a fiddler's elbow and that wall needs skimmed. would he not be better getting that sorted, how can he look at that and the big meter. also, deek bought a dine in for 2 for valentines and that hateful bastard can't even be gracious about it. probably too 'adult' for him since he's into christmas eve boxes and easter eggs. idiot.
B0FF2027-6B12-4BAD-BB9F-83FD36168EC8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
No harm to maria but i couldn't look at those wonky tiles (are they hand painted (and i don't mean in a good way). they're in and out like a fiddler's elbow and that wall needs skimmed. would he not be better getting that sorted, how can he look at that and the big meter. also, deek bought a dine in for 2 for valentines and that hateful bastard can't even be gracious about it. probably too 'adult' for him since he's into christmas eve boxes and easter eggs. idiot.
View attachment 434646
I think someone needs to go on a ' getting a plasterer in' journey

• Haha
Ma lovelies see when you build a cooncil flat fay the grun up its a struggle getting they tiles straight way ma kerry katona eyes 👀 but dont worry aboot me im fine ma lovelies, Derek will be at the housing first thing on Monday getting this bloody sorted or a want a fuhl rent refund🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I had a laugh when he said this morning he wanted to get two rooms ‘gutted’ today, there’s only 2 others left! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.