Cleaning with Mario #30 A tat cave in Paisley born & raised in ma hoosecoat I spend ma day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm new to Mario so sorry if this is a stupid question.Why the Dyson hairdryer he certainly doesnt need it.Does the BF have long hair?.I'm assuming it wasnt gifted as hes hardly going to be able to do a story on it with his hair.

Reactions: 21
I’m dying for him buying that doorbell to save a 45 min walk to the Sorting Office. All he needed to do was download the Royal Mail app and request a redelivery of these parcels he must be expecting but insists on listening to loud music when they’re due. In fact in these Covid times that’s what they’re asking us to do.

And he’s talking like he’s the only person in the building who gets deliveries I’d like my own spycam installed in the tat cave just to see his face fall when the Postie bypasses his door for a neighbour. Utter twat!

Reactions: 18
I'm new to Mario so sorry if this is a stupid question.Why the Dyson hairdryer he certainly doesnt need it.Does the BF have long hair?.I'm assuming it wasnt gifted as hes hardly going to be able to do a story on it with his hair.
He absolutely did need it. All the other influencers have one and his old hairdryer needed replaced as it was taking a whole 2 minutes to dry his hair.

Reactions: 26
He bought it cos he's a boujee spendaholic little fool. Hope that helps

Reactions: 18
Who the fuck is Ryan??? . Boy needs to have a wee skim before he posts, he’s an absolute fandan

Reactions: 17

I’m dead proper fucking dead at this !!!! surveillance
ma lovelie I would love if one of his neighbours kicked the shit out of door ringer bell ... after all he’s watching them & all. He boils me, any wonder Dezza needs the wacky backy!
I would need sedated 24/7
I hope he still has to do his 40 min jurney for his parcels

Reactions: 15
A fucking smeg toaster and kettle!? Get to fuck! It’ll obviously be on HP. More debt. The kettle and toaster will be worth more than the shit hole flat!

Reactions: 32
Those SMEG kettles and toasters are over £100 each! How does he have so much money to waste

Reactions: 21
Ok in all serious I think he has mental issue when it comes to spending it’s not normal to buy a new kettle and toaster when he does not need it.

I 100 percent think this is all going on credit, and when the bills start rolling in that’s when marions melt downs are really gonna kick in.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.