Cleaning With Mario #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reflections in the mirror - looks like Derek is asleep again. What a fright he’s in for when he wakes up and see’s that bad boy!
That room is lit up like a petrol station forecourt. 😂 Bet you can see it from space.

That room is lit up like a petrol station forecourt. 😂 Bet you can see it from space.
How low is that...? Poor old Derek is going to lose brain cells walking into it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh Melv. Just when I think you can't stuff any more cheap tat in that shithole and you just have to go prove me wrong.
What next? Silver diamante plastic ceiling gnomes?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wtaf.... he was going on last week about his sick father and now this week he’s carrying on like a total ass wipe over his delivery. His troubles are small if that’s all he has to “lose his tit” over

Reactions: 3
Why’s he saying J so weirdly? I’m Scottish, east coast mind you and I don’t pronounce it like that idiot does.

Reactions: 4
Oh and hes back on stories. Love how he maintains this Im such a nice guy lovelies persona... Till something annoys him then hes the full on wee ned - all bleeping this and shitting that and bastarding his wee heart out..

Reactions: 8
People like him disgust me. He works in retail. He knows the tit people have to take from the public. Yet he has just said that if his ONLINE order doesn’t get sorted soon he’s going to go in store, who probably won’t have any way to help with online orders, and lose his tit at some poor soul working there.

Why ruin someone’s day by being horrible to them about something they can’t control? Also, you’d think he’d have his priories sorted after what his dad has just been through. Is an order from JD really worth getting so worked up about? It’ll get sorted, they’ve obviously had issues but it’s not the end of the world. What a horrible little man.

Reactions: 21
He really is such a trumpet!!! Saying he knows how hard it is to work in retail and in the same breath that he’s going to go into one of the shops and go nuts, aye cause it’s the shop workers fault right enough 🙈

he only ordered it a week ago surely he’s got enough common sense to realise there’s gonna be a delay over Xmas and new year!

Reactions: 12
Ripping his tights over 2 pairs o trainers . He must have been on tattle and seen he was getting the pish ripped out him for his fake Guccis 🙄

Reactions: 7
He ordered them on 26th December so it’s been 3 working days since he ordered them!!

I feel like ordering something on Debenhams website then going into his store to him to “crack up” about it. See how he likes it. bleeping hell he really angers me!

Reactions: 17
Hes a total banger. So he ordered on boxing day which means there would the the friday and sat and mon and tue as working days. New year and 2nd are holidays in Scotland. So in reality its not been over a week. Its been 4 working days at the peak time on retail and hes ready to "lose his tit" If it wasnt so bloody tragic it would be laughable.

Reactions: 6
I genuinely genuinely genuinely cannot bleeping go this bobble head. He is so far up his own arse I think he’s giving himself IBS. Talks the biggest load of tit about NOTHING as if anyone cares about his JD order... All his hunners messages 🤣🤣🤣. Do not make me laugh!!!

Reactions: 6
Why’s he saying J so weirdly? I’m Scottish, east coast mind you and I don’t pronounce it like that idiot does.
He pronounces it the same as me. I’m Glasgow and that’s way everyone I know says it 🙈

He pronounces it the same as me. I’m Glasgow and that’s way everyone I know says it 🙈
Oops sorry if I offended anyone 🙈 I have a few friends from Glasgow way and they don’t pronounce it like he does either so that’s why I wondered

Reactions: 4
Oops sorry if I offended anyone 🙈 I have a few friends from Glasgow way and they don’t pronounce it like he does either so that’s why I wondered
Defo not offended 😂 I’m just outside Glasgow and we all have weird wee ways. I’m not an influencer so don’t get offended easily 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
🙊 I think it only grates as much when it’s coming out of his mouth. The negativity on shops and shaming them is painful. Maybe he might get a banning order from JD or Mike Ashley might pay him a visit 🤪

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.