Cleaning With Mario #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was that crap positivity he posted on New Years Eve? Claiming he would shrug off negativity blah blah blah, here we are on the 2nd of January and he is his usual whiney miserable head self. It's been 4 working days ffs, if he didn't spend so much time storying his tragic life he could have walked to the shops and bought himself a pair of trainers. The Hermes driver has probably been warned about his flasher tendencies.

And he needs to look at his diet? No tit sherlock, it's appalling.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not related to his stories tonight, but something I can't help having noticed. I think I've been watching him on insta for about a year and with the exception of the Ava May duo, has anyone else noticed that he and Dezza never seem to have company round to theirs?

Wee Jimmy nae pals.

Reactions: 11
Not related to his stories tonight, but something I can't help having noticed. I think I've been watching him on insta for about a year and with the exception of the Ava May duo, has anyone else noticed that he and Dezza never seem to have company round to theirs?

Wee Jimmy nae pals.
There's too much tit in there for anyone to get through the door.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He's still talking about those trainers as if they are the real deal, not £11.99 on ebay. Seriously, just type in 'mens luxury trainers' and there are loads to choose from :cool: no wonder the plether gave him blisters

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can you imagine a house party at Melvins? He'd be following you around with a zoflora spray and his tit hot new shark!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He would be hogging the karaoke machine and wanting to give everyone makeovers, and can you imagine the snacks on offer?🤢 Never mind the drinks.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who put 50p in the head🤦🏼‍♀️

It's been xmas everywhere has been closed and deliveries have been delayed .....but Mario has spent a lot of money so they should prioritise his order?? It's ok he can wear his Goochee trainers until his new ones come 🤣😄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hate when people like him get on their soap box about companies or deliveries not being done on time as if 1 anyone else but you care about your trainers 2 like jd is going is see a Mario rant and hand deliver your sale trainers

I used to work in a call centre when I was at uni and you know what at Christmas tit happens but you know what worse things in the world. Least you have your guccis to keep your feet warm.. And your ugly chunky knits...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Saviour of small business thinks he can single handily be the destructor of big business.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think he confuses himself, he can’t remember what he said the day before. His rants are unwatchable. I skip through them most of the time.
he repeats himself, god knows how he has that many followers.
someone said it before, he doesn’t have visitors or friends. Well we can all see why!

Reactions: 4

Wee Jimmy nae pals.
It's not natural, I have quite a few gay friends/couples and they're nothing like these two weirdos. They are so outgoing and fun to be around unlike Peewee and Dum Dum Derek.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What on Earth was that crap about on his stories? And again, claiming he is going to be his usual happy self? He only seems happy when he has bought something or been sent something. The rest of the time he is a right moaning Melvin

Reactions: 6
What on Earth was that crap about on his stories? And again, claiming he is going to be his usual happy self? He only seems happy when he has bought something or been sent something. The rest of the time he is a right moaning Melvin
He is happy with his lot, that’s why he feels the need to constantly buy tit.
he gets a high when he does and it doesn’t last long.
After his ridiculous rant about Jaaaay Deeee he has truly shown himself to be an absolute tosser. The reason he doesn’t go out is because he hasn’t got the cash, once he has paid for all his tat and skin care products, cat litter and crap food. I doubt much is left. Pretty sure retail workers don’t get a mega wage, and he doesn’t work full time, does he? His hours are all over the place. He hardly works Saturdays or Sunday's?

Reactions: 3
It's not natural, I have quite a few gay friends/couples and they're nothing like these two weirdos. They are so outgoing and fun to be around unlike Peewee and Dum Dum Derek.
Gay or straight, some folks are more introverted and some are extroverts, so it's not even about that for me. Mario has acquaintances but no pals. I reckon if Dezza had pals pre Mario that they've been chased off by Mario. The wee bawbag doesn't like to share. Not his teabags nor his partners time.

No evidence, just a feeling with what he puts out in his stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t even think it’s his choice not to have pals just more that people can’t stand his constant lying and vile behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In other news, I've placed a small wax melt order since AM is having a sale of the Christmas range - my first ever with that company. As I proceeded through the web pages to confirm and pay, i couldn't help notice that "hermes" popped up in the URL 😆😆

Can you imagine? "Hannah, dont send me ma free brand rep boxes cos you use herms"

Never once heard him complan that he has trouble receiving his gifted stuff!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.