Cleaning With Mario #28 Practice makes OK.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a little look at the sister’s insta. They’ve all got that fucking nose!

Reactions: 15
Just had a little look at the sister’s insta. They’ve all got that fucking nose!
I had a look too and felt a bit sorry for her as she couldn’t go on a veneers jurnee like Maz as her teeth were too bad, so she’s having to wear train track braces. I think Maz is the least blessed in the looks department out of the family

Reactions: 10
I had a look too and felt a bit sorry for her as she couldn’t go on a veneers jurnee like Maz as her teeth were too bad, so she’s having to wear train track braces. I think Maz is the least blessed in the looks department out of the family
Oh yeah he is definitely the runt of that litter

Reactions: 14
Probably the equivalent of you wearing a hoosecoat done up to your neck in the summer you wee fanny. Stay in your ain lane hen

Reactions: 28
The teeny tiny mirror was my fave too

Reactions: 13
I've laughed until a bit of wee came out.

So diplomatic.
Me: look at that fucking nose!

For someone who doesn't like new years eve, he's certainly showing the opposite in his stories.
Drama queen

My favourite has to be the night out with the girls last Christmas. The outfit was planned for weeks. Was expecting the Debenhams young team but instead Agnes and Senga and a line dancing night at the local social club x

Reactions: 26
My favourite has to be the night out with the girls last Christmas. The outfit was planned for weeks. Was expecting the Debenhams young team but instead Agnes and Senga and a line dancing night at the local social club x
. Agnes and Senga at the social club. Packin the tena ladies like an east coast gangsta

Reactions: 14
Naw, it just goes thru the flairboards He does enough lying without his guts joining in.

Hinch has announced her pregnancy and Marion’s commented right away. He’ll be seething she’s took the shine aff his steak pie dinner and so forth. X
Hinch will be delighted that her baby is ‘the best gift given to youse’ he’s such an embarrassment

Reactions: 20
And he still can’t spell, even when congratulating his queen. and he obviously predicted her pregnancy, “his gut never lies” with the amount of shite you eat Marion, the less said about your gut the better!

Reactions: 18
I’m just awaiting Marinos hysterical post gushing over his best pal Hinch

Reactions: 10
I have absolutely no issue with the lanyards - if the person wearing it has an actual reason too (and that obv doesn’t need to be explained to anyone)
But these two dimwits wear them for no reason other than they are arseholes. Of which I’m not sure that’s a hidden illness.

I hope you’re managing to keep well thru all this craziness

Reactions: 9
What the fuck are they having?

View attachment 367224
Aunt Bessie's potatoes, they're all the same size. Frozen carrot swede, packet pastry like hinch, and dog food for the meat bit.

I’m just awaiting Marinos hysterical post gushing over his best pal Hinch
Ooh what's happened?

And he still can’t spell, even when congratulating his queen. and he obviously predicted her pregnancy, “his gut never lies” with the amount of shite you eat Marion, the less said about your gut the better!
Oh, OK. Christ last time was agonies of months of it. Can't bear her, a boring cry baby. *logs out*

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.